SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release - Day 3




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, October 20th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring the new Pinecone Greetings stamp set + coordinating SugarCut dies along with Flurry of Warm Wishes.  

First up is Pinecone Greetings:


This set is a beauty!  I went clean + simple with this design to really let the stamps shine.  I used the SugarCut - Zig Zag Stitched Circles with a kraft panel.  The white snow if Kuretake Gansai Tambi.  I topped off the pinecones with a red/white twine bow.

My next card features Flurry of Warm Wishes.


Although you can't really tell, my color palette is light pink, dark green + charcoal.  It's such a soothing trio.  This could be a great holiday mass production project with the MISTI.  I just flipped the panel to stamp the other side.


There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Monday, October 23rd.



Guests:




Comments

wendyp said…
They're both gorgeous!!! Those snowflakes are so delicate and pretty!
Dee said…
Cool Layered pinecones and beautifully colored snowflakes.
Foodista88 said…
You are right - your pink palette is a soothing trio! Just love the combination of the colors you have chosen!
These are gorgeous! LOVING those pinecones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becca Yahrling said…
Love your CAS designs, today, Amy. I really love the beautiful
snowflake card & the lovely color scheme.
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Two awesome cards!!! Love so much the simple design and the fantastic colouring!!!
Laurel said…
Great cards Amy :)
Debbie Rumpza said…
Beautiful... love the grey and pink color scheme.
Amy Rohl said…
LOVE the pine cone card, Amy! And the snowflakes are dreamy!
Stacey Kowbel said…
Beautiful cards! I don't usually like pink on Christmas/winter cards, but the pink snowflakes are amazing! I think I have a new colour to use :)
Trina P. said…
Beautiful cards, Amy. Love your neutral palettes, especially on the snowflake card.
Jennifer B said…
Love these! Very festive!
Robin P said…
Wonderful cards. I’m very partial to snowflakes and I love that you made the background ones pink.
Lindar C said…
Beautiful cards, I really like the pink/green/charcoal combination of colors.
bev p said…
I think the pinecone greeting stamp may be my favorite so far. I love the simplicity of your version! Thank you.
Mrsfish02 said…
The pinecones are gorgeous. Clean and simply stated....
Unknown said…
Beautiful cards. I love that these snowflakes seem so delicate.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Sweet cards with sweet colors and elements!
cghundley said…
Lovely cards and I'm
loving the design and
colors on the second
card.
Carla from Utah
Tricia Barber said…
Beautiful cards!

I just love your snowflake card! So soft and pretty!
Kim said…
I love the color choice you used on the snowflake card. I would never have thought of that.
Izzy Scrap said…
Two beautiful cards Amy ! Love your CAS designs for both of them ! Gorgeous showcase for these two new stamp sets ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !
Vonmariedesign said…
Beautiful card!! I love your color combo!!
I Card Everyone said…
gorgeous, amy ... i'm betting you won't even be surprised which is my favorite? give me a pink and grey card any day, including Christmas!
=]
Sue D said…
Wonderful cards. I really like the one with the pine cones.
Amy M. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy M. said…
I love your silver and pink snowflakes!!!
Oh my ! The snowflakes are really gorgeous !
Valerija said…
Beautiful cards.Love the mice cute designs.
Helen Gullett said…
What a lovely CAS card.
Love your design with the new stamp.
Iris said…
Sweet cards. Love the colors.
Deborah Kaye said…
Your cards are lovely! I really like the colors on your snowflake card.
lritchie said…
Two stunning card, love this snowflake set, it is just gorgeous!