SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release - Day 4




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, October 20th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring the new Mugs & Kisses stamp set + coordinating SugarCut dies.  


I was absolutely thrilled when I saw Mugs & Kisses!  This is such a cute set, I couldn't wait to ink it up.  I combined it with the Spots & Stripes Pastels Patterned Paper Collection.  The star stencil is from my stash.



There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Monday, October 23rd.



Guests:




Comments

bev p said…
Ok, totally cracking UP! I missed that sentiment when I first looked at the stamp set--too funny. Thanks for making my morning happy!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this sweet card Amy!
Soooooooooooooo cute! LOVING that donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenny said…
Like the pattern paper with the star stencil, great card!
Laurel said…
Very cute... need that set :)
Robin P said…
Cute card. Love the pastels with craft cardstock.
Unknown said…
Adorable. Love it.
Vonmariedesign said…
So very cute!! I love these cute images!! Looks great on Kraft!!
Sue D said…
Cute. I like the circle design and the stenciled stars.
Dee Earnshaw said…
nice CAS designed card - thanks for sharing :)
Mrsfish02 said…
This has "star" quality. Love the patterned paper.....
Mary-Anne V said…
Wiw that is absolutely adorable!
cghundley said…
Darling card and
cute stamps.
Carla from Utah
Stacey Kowbel said…
Great card! I love the Oh Christmas Treat sentiment.
Izzy Scrap said…
Very cute card and I love this pink patterned paper over the Kraft card base ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !
Becca Yahrling said…
Very sweet design. :-) This is a darling set.
Unknown said…
Your card is so sweet. Love the colors.
Karen B. said…
I would love a coffee and pink frosted donut like this right about now! Super sweet design.
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! The images and the sentiment are precious!
Vicki Dutcher said…
These adorable images are such a great match for your style! So cute!
Valerija said…
Gorgeous card. Love the image.
Kim said…
Such an adorable stamp set.
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, that is one adorable CAS card.
Love the stamp set.
D.Ann C said…
I wonder why I immediately thought of you when I saw this set?!! Who can resist coffee & donuts?!
Iris said…
Super cute card.
Deborah Kaye said…
Cute card! I like the little faces on the cups.
Arianna Barbara said…
Awww!!! What a darling card!!!
lritchie said…
Cute card, love the sentiment!