Reverse Confetti: nuts about you




Yesterday a bunch of my crafty group came over and we had a Friendsgiving.  Really it was a crafty day but why not call it Friendsgiving?  We always have so much fun, oh my goodness...we laugh so much.  Anywho's you came over here for a card, right?  

This card features a bunch of Reverse Confetti goodness.  


All the stamps and dies are from the Nuts about You set with the exception of the to-go cup.  That is from the Coffee and You set.  The orange and white gingham panel is from the Fright Night 6x6 paper pad.




I was inspired by Curtain Call:




I was able to hand deliver 7 cards to my crafty group today.  I make so many cards, I need to be better about sending them.  Thanksgiving weekend I'm going to address my holiday cards, that's the plan.


Comments

Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! I love love love those critters!!!!!!!
ElizStewart said…
Friendsgiving sounds wonderful! I love your card... and thanks so much for the coupon. After seeing all these acorn creations, I have my eye on a couple sets. Thank you for joining Curtain Call this week.
donna mikasa said…
Happy Friendsgiving! Your card is adorable!
Celeste Goff said…
Awww, how absolutely adorable!
jen said…
THis is DARLING!
Thanks so much for beautiful card! It is happily displayed to share the beauty!
Xoxo
Fikreta said…
Cute card! Love cute animals!
I Card Everyone said…
LOve your critters, and your Friendsgiving idea! I'm so thankful for your friendship, amy ... happy, happy, darling card!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Very cute. So gpfun you all get together
Amy O said…
I love the cute critters on this fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Hetty said…
Totally adorable, Amy and so creative on the sketch.
Shelly said…
Oh, this is adorable!!
Jen Timko said…
This is so adorable! What a fun scene...very clever use of the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Leigh Penner said…
Super cute take on the inspiration photo!