Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Pines







The Curtain Call Challenge is raising its final curtain! This is the last challenge and I've been invited back as an alumni DT member! It always makes me sad when a challenge closes its doors but I totally get it. I personally appreciate all the work that goes into them.

Okay, here's how I was inspired:


I was going to be literally with my interpretation but THIS card by Kay Miller had me so inspired.  I'm featuring the Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags + coordinating frame cuts.  The sentiment is from Holiday Greetings.  I teamed up the Infinity Circle dies and the Snowflake Confetti Fancy Die.

All my foliage is on the coffee cup💚


For all the details on the final challenge, please visit the Curtain Call Inspiration blog.  There will be tons of inspiration too!

 I'm, of course, linking up to the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  There are 80 Super Sponsors like Hero Arts!


Today is the final day to link up!  We're also celebrating International Tea Day!

Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:



Comments

Such a pretty design. That is an awesome cup.
New Creations said…
Love the soft mint with pretty coffee cup! Awesome!
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty Amy. Love that festive coffee cup! Great background with the circle die-cut!
Billie A said…
very pretty cup and love the die. the circle background is an awesome. Love this card.
MariLynn said…
So pretty. I like the circle behind your cup. So pretty. I agree about closing of challenges and companies. Hard to say goodbye.
Helen F. said…
Beautiful card, Amy! Love this HA stamp set~gotta have it!
Sheri Gilson said…
Beautiful card, Amy! Love that cup! Thank you so much for joining us for our final challenge at the Curtain Call! ❤️
Fikreta said…
Amy this is so very beautiful card!
happy holidays!🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki
Sue D said…
I like the foliage on the cup.
Marisa said…
Love the patterned cup!! So sorry I couldn't squeeze in a card for the hop....so...dang...busy...!!! Next one for sure. Blessings for a fabulous Christmas :)
Hetty said…
Lovely cup! Another great card!
Leigh Penner said…
So fabulous to have you join us for the last Curtain Call challenge, Amy! Your card is so sweet! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!
Betty Wright said…
This is super cute! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Farewell Challenge!
Lisa said…
LOVE that circle background! (Your inspiration is very beautiful also)... your version is quite awesome too. Love the soft colors and that pretty cup! Another set I didn't get to use this time...lol! Happy Saturday!
Vicki Dutcher said…
This card ROCKS! I love the font for the sentiment~
Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that green!!!!!!!!!!
Sue L. said…
Love your teabag! Also the whole card Amy ☺
Celeste Goff said…
What a beautiful card Amy! How sad that they challenge is ending!
Lynn said…
I am so in love with this card! The layout is absolutely perfect! So happy to have you with us as a CC alum!
Silke Ledlow said…
Sweet card Amy! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Season!
Tara Godfrey said…
Amy, I adore your festive Coffee Cup card! It is perfection! I'm sad to see it all come to an end too but it is understandable...I can only imagine the work that goes into it!
Thanks for joining us again for the final Curtain Call Challenge!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! <3
Hugs, t
Kim S said…
Such a sweet card for our final challenge! Happy New Year!!