Hero Arts: You brighten up my day!




To those that celebrate, Happy Christmas Eve!  I whipped up this card but had a heck of a time with the photography!  I blame the sunlight (we don't see the stuff very often).

The other day I shared a card on the Hero Arts blog using a sentiment from Fun in the Rain set.  Well, no surprises but the set was still out this morning and I wanted to ink it up again.


I love the animals in this set, totally Pacific Northwesterners!

I was inspired by the Less is More Challenge:


Here are my supplies:

Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you.



Comments

Kathyk said…
Such a fun make for the LIM challenge

Merry Christmas

Kathyk
Sooooooooo cute!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
Cris G. said…
Adorable card, Amy! This doesn't sound much like me, but I love the sketch :). Cute trio at the bottom right corner... and how fun are those soft drops of water.
Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas!
Sending hugs from this side of the ocean :).
Lisa said…
Sooo adorable!! Love those cute little critters and your sweet coloring and soft colors... totally awwwwwsome!
I Card Everyone said…
Thanks, amy... you've brightened a rather gloomy day in Michigan! When the sun shines here in Winter, one better be prepared to be blinded by its reflection on all this snow!
LOve this little puddle-jumping group...
=]
Fikreta said…
its so very sweet card!
Merry Christmas!
Hetty said…
Would feel instantly better with such an adorable card.
Sazzle Dazzle said…
An adorable little scene and the perfect take on our sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More x
Viv said…
Aww such a cute card Amy ;) Viv xx
Izzy Scrap said…
What a cute take on our challenge ! Love this adorable rainy scene and it matches so well with the sketch ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More ! I also wish you a very Happy New Year !