Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #4 : Happy Birthday Jen!





I'm back with my 4th project for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I'm a bit behind on how many projects I would have liked to have linked up by now...life gets in the way of crafty goodness.  That's okay, yesterday I spent most of the day with a bunch of crafty friends and we always have fun.

Speaking/typing of crafty friends, this card is for one of my local crafty friends that is celebrating her birthday today!  Jen is such a Flora & Fauna fan that I wanted to feature their images!


I combined the Glass Dome + Birthday Set stamps.  That to go cup is from Impress - Small Coffee Cup.

Everything has been stamped with Versafine Onyx and watercolored.

We're so happy to have both Flora & Fauna along with Impress as Super Sponsors for the Winter Hop!

Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

New Creations said…
So impressive with simplicity, love it!
Lisa said…
oh my this is cuuute! I have almost bought that Flora & Fauna set so many times! Love their stuff... maybe this hop will be when I finally get it... and maybe it's your fault :)
Cute combo to include the glass dome and the yummy cuppa goodness! Love the soft colors! You're rockin' them lately!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super cute domed covered coffee! :)
Cute birthday card and love the little domed design and how you added the coffee inside it.
MariLynn said…
love how it looks like a little snow globe. so cute
Karen B. said…
Yep, she will love this, I think! What a cool idea.
Fikreta said…
so very nice card!
hugs
Billie A said…
Cute card. fun image.
Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that dome!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
LOve your card for Jen, and Impress, and Flora & Fauna... all prizes in my book, really!
=]
Becca Yahrling said…
This is lovely. Adore that glass dome.
Hetty said…
What a inventive idea and so beautifully made!
Love it.
Shelly said…
This is sooo sweet!
Sheri Gilson said…
Very cute card, Amy! Love the mix of sweet stamps you used!
SugarGem said…
Perfect coffee cloche
lauren bergold said…
note to self: stage xmassy cards with bottle brush trees!!! <3
Helen F. said…
What a fun Coffed Cloche! Love Jen's Birthday card, Amy!
Sue D said…
So fun with the glass dome.