Ellen Hutson LLC - Essentials by Ellen NEW Release!


You gotta check out the newest Ellen Hutson LLC - Essentials by Ellen Release by Brandi Kincaid!  I am such a fan of the Leading Ladies collection!  Today I've inked up Essentials by Ellen, Leading Ladies - Hot Mess Lady by Brandi Kincaid.


My card is 3.5 x 5.0 inches.  I inked up a to go cup from the Essentials by Ellen, Leading Ladies - Cozy Lady by Brandi Kincaid.  I want a sweatshirt like that!

The pattern paper is from Pattern Happy 6x6 - Rainbows.


My card was inspired by CAS(E) that sketch!


Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you:


Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Totally gorgeous! Jo x
I Card Everyone said…
so THAT'S how you do it!! you always 'get it done' so beautifully, amy... love the gray and green...
=]
Fikreta said…
Love this fab card!
hugs
Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun, Amy! Fabulous take on the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
Eeep! So cute! Love the monotone grays paired with your green, and of course, the coffee theme! Great take on the sketch, too!
SueB said…
these gals make me smile; thanx for the inspiration!