Pinkfresh Studio: More Naps



Looking for my SugarPea Designs post...Click HERE



I'm so excited to be up on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today!  I'm sharing two cards, here's a sneak peek of one of them:


I combined A Case of the Blahs stamp set with the Don't Forget stamp set.  The fun paper is from the Let Your Heart Decide 6x6.  I loved combining elements from the Let Your Heart Decide - Ephemera Pack with Foil.

My card was inspired by Paper Craft Crew's Sketch Challenge:


I'd love for you to pop over to the Pinkfresh Studio blog to check out my other project!

Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you:


Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, how adorable! I love this library scene! Awesome sentiment, and that background paper seriously makes me smile. Love your coloring, and love the vellum circle. The little heart peeking from behind the coffee cup just makes me smile!
Amy Rohl said…
So fun, Amy! Can't take my eyes off the gold planter and succulent accent.
Makira said…
Perfect!! Love the combination.
sansuey said…
This sure caught my eyes--love every bit of it!
I Card Everyone said…
So wonderful, amy ... love that dp, and the perfect circle of vellum!
=]
Fikreta said…
its so great card!