Inspiring People...

You ever have those couple of weeks where you just feel slammed and so behind on things? That is how I've been feeling...too many things on my plate. I don't have any new cards to share so for the next several days I'll highlight some of the people that inspire me and my favorite new quotes....

I've been really enjoying my blogging journey. I've "met" some really fabulously talented people. The stamping blogging community is filled with creativity, energy and inspiration!

Denise Bryant of All things Stamped is hostessing a Spring Fever Challenge. I wish that I could join in on the fun but will have to take a raincheck this time...Denise was so-very-sweet to mention my card that I made for Julie Ebersole's Simply Great Card Design Class. It features a fabulous image from A Muse..they rock and are based in Seattle :)

I really enjoy my daily inspirational messages from Higher Awareness. They really make me stop and think about my life. I really strive to be positive...it makes life easier....

Self talk is revealing

"If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words."
-- Chinese Proverb

What passes over your lips each day?

Are your words typically negative, critical, gossiping, deceptive, illusory, justifying, blaming, manipulative and argumentative? Are they more uplifting, inspirational, positive, questioning, beautiful, loving, universal, truthful, accepting and supportive?

The throat is our center of expression. Who we are sneaks out in our attitudes and in what we say.

"Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs."
-- Pearl Strachan Hurd

"The wise weigh their words on a scale with gold."
-- Bible

Comments

Amy, thanks for your kind words. Really, I am thrilled that I happen to find your blog...I find inspiration in your cards and your quotes. {hugs}