Bowlin Butterfly

I'm sure that there are others out there that get on a "kick"....mine is Jenni Bowlin. I don't know if you can tell but the SU Stipple Butterfly has been stamped on Jenni Bowlin's red text paper...it's really fun. I currently have the quote on my card as my email signature:

"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies."

~unknown~

I bought the Stipple Butterfly off of the SCS b/s/t board. I've been wanting it for a while and finally found one. I think that I'll get my $ worth out of it. I've been working hard to incorporate buttons onto my cards. I have a TON of them...The three on this card are vintage. I have been fortunate in receiving old buttons from a handful of people.

I was lucky duck to be able to spend my lunch hour with my SU demo Julie!! We had fun chatting and creating. Thanks J...you rock!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up ink: versafine onyx black paper: jenni bowlin, misc black accessories: vintage buttons

Comments

Lauren said…
This is so pretty. I really love the buttons you added - perfect touch!
jonisart said…
This is a really beautiful card, I love the vintage feel of it!
Allison Rankin said…
Gorgeous...love the DP choice (again!).
Stacey said…
I love how you put things together Amy. If I'd layered up this combo it would have looked a mess but when you do it.....it's just beautiful! ~x~
Catherine said…
Amy, your card is beautiful!
Savitri said…
LOVE that HUGE butterfly! So nice!!!
Janine said…
Amy this is just beautiful. Love that background you used. So creative.
Angie Tieman said…
This is a definite WOWZERS! How clever to stamp the butterfly over the paper! I love Jenni and everything officey! Of course, you had me with those vintage buttons, sigh. =)
Susan said…
love this graphic beauty, Amy...the dimension on your butterfly is great with the vintage buttons. fun,fun,fun!

I just picked up Jazzed up on the b/s/t boards. Great way to keep the stuff goin' round!
LOVE that background against that butterfly! Beautiful!
Julia Aston said…
what a great butterfly! and glad you pointed out the red printed paper - love the lined bg too!
Carla said…
OH, I LOVE IT! Everything is so perfect! I have gillions of buttons, too. This is just a gorgeous card, Amy!