Ms. Campy Birthday Owl

Happy Monday!!!

I thought I'd give you a break from Christmas cards...This is for the
Card Positioning Systems Sketch 95. I love Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy line...soooo fun! {Oh Sheesh, it seems that Cosmo Cricket is coming out with fabric???!!!! shaking my head...I gotta learn to sew!} I {heart} Kim Hughes' work...I used her U R A Hoot set. Obviously Ms. Campy Owl just had a pedicure :) Her eyeshadow and toenail polish are super glitter'licious {but of course!}.

Another weekend *poof*! Where do the days go?? We went out to dinner on Friday night and saw
Australia. I just have 2 words for you....

On Saturday I had my friends over for our annual Holiday Gathering. I bought each of the girls a zippered pouch from the FABulous etsy shop FattsMaGee. Andrea of FattsMaGee picks out thee cutest fabrics...you all know how I love to look at fabric. I teamed it up with a set of cards... We all had such fun and we each had quite the stash of homemade laundry detergent/soup/cookies/lipbalm/body oil/bath salts/ice cream/ also a subscription to Veranda AND crocheting lessons! We've been trying to gear our gift exchanges to homemade items :) The evening was filled with tons of laughter and lots of poking fun at each other...hilarious stuff...all good :) Oh yeah, we all consumed enough calories to last us a lifetime....

Sunday was cold, windy and snowy...I stayed home and was creative all day long...it is sooo good for my soul.
Have a super week!
-------------------------------------
stamps: kim hughes u r a hoot paper: cosmo cricket mr. campy, stampin' up chocolate chip ink: memento rich cocoa accessories: copics, martha glue pen, dazzling diamonds, stampin' up stitched wasabi grosgrain & janome

Comments

Lauren said…
Super cute Amy! The bg paper is fantastic.
Super Cute!!! I love that owl... she looks so tired, but I totally understand. Hee hee....

hugs,
Jen
Rose Ann said…
I LOVE that cute owl, Amy...and especially what you've done with him here!! Cute papers and fabulous sewing!! Love the blue eye shadow and toenail polish too!!
Savitri said…
Super duper cute! Love Cosmo but no Mr. Campy for me. None of my kit sent me any. But have others and love them. I love that owl, just adorable!!!! I once thought of getting it but changed my mind. You did an awesome job!

Creative day huh? Good for me. Maybe today for me :)
Jamie Martin said…
Love those colors and the image is super cute :)
Linda Beeson said…
Hello! This is way so adorable! What a cute owl and what a great use of that CPS sketch!
Jeannette said…
Fabulous card Amy, I love it, really cute.
Sandra MacLean said…
Ooo! I love your cards and creativity!! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog today! :D
Marlou McAlees said…
oh wow!!! this is just gorgeous and so adorably cute Amy!!! :) love the paper too :) x
Ann said…
How fabulous is Ms. Owl with her glitter?! Love her!

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Glad to hear it! :D
Becky Carafa said…
I. Love. This. Such a great design! And Kim Hughes is my new favorite. I've got this set and it hasn't seen ink yet, oops!
Anonymous said…
Adorable card Amy! So fun with those papers.

It sounds like you had a fabulous night with your friends!
lauren bergold said…
OOF!!!!!!!!!!! i think i have OWL ENVY!!!!! this is fantabulous!!! (sparkly toenail polish?! is this owl's name LAUREN, then?!?!) ;)
lauren bergold said…
ps: hugh jackman. uh huh. i hear ya, sista!
Pamela said…
Totally LOVE it!!!
Charity Hassel said…
fun take on the cps sketch with the owl!
Stacey said…
This has got to be my most favouritest card ever! SO fab. Love the papers combo with the little old - you're so clever! ~x~
Lea L. said…
This is too adorable Amy...loving that Kim Hughes owl. One of my faves!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

Your comment about the movie totally cracked me up...because I just saw Twilight, and feel the EXACT same way about Robert Pattinson. YUM!

~Lea
debby4000 said…
Adorable card, that owl is far too cute or could I be talking about Hugh Jackman!
Carla said…
This is so sweet and sassy, and it sounds like you had a FAB time with your friends!!!