awards...you gals rock....

I received this Lemonade Stand Award from Laurel and Katie. Laurel and I frequent a couple of the same sketch challenge blogs. I think that I intially met her that way and she has since joined in on some of the 365 Card challenges. Laurel has a way with the Amy Butler Goodness...she does such fabulous work with pattern paper...go check out her blog! Thanks again Laurel!!!

Hmmm...I think that I met Katie through a challenge blog....I was actually just trying to remember that last week when we chatted via email...my memory really is horrendous and it keeps getting worse the older I get! Anywho's, you have just got to hop over to Katie's blog...she is super talented!! Here's the thing, she is one of those multi-talented peeps that uses both sides of her brain...by day she is a techie for a pharmaceutical company...oh yeah and check out her crafty space...oy vey.


I received this Gift of Love Award from the very talented Rose , Maz and Chrissie. I met all the gals via 365 Cards.

You've got to go see all of Rose's most fabulous cards. She uses alot of butterflies, birds and gorgeous paper blooms. Thanks for thinking of me Rose...you keep me on my 365 Cards toes with all your cards!

Maz is another 365'er that is filled with talent!!! If you haven't checked out her blog, you really should. She tends to use alot of soft colors and her cards are gorgeous! Yet another gal that keeps me hopping on the 365 Cards blog:)

Chrissie is a gal after my own card makin' heart...her cards tend to be clean and crisp...hmmm...well, maybe a nice mix of clean and crisp and fun, fun, fun!
This award is from the very sweet Shari. I met her through the 365 Cards Challenges. You gotta go check out her blog!! At 365 Cards we are celebrating Cutting Cafe Week and Shari popped over to the Cutting Cafe and ordered up some goodies! She's a girl after my ♥crafty heart♥. Thanks again Shari for sharing the award with me..
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link.

2) I must list 10 honest things about myself here goes....
  • I'm hopelessly addicted to blogging/blurfing
  • I realized this weekend just how much pattern paper I own, oy vey.
  • I drink too much coffee
  • I hoard too much
  • I want to win a lottery so that I can craft all day
  • I love my kidlets
  • I'm easily craftily enabled {craftily, is that a word?}
  • I have a black thumb vs a green thumb
  • I love pattern paper {see #2}
  • I love my life and all the peeps that are a part of it

Whew! That was hard...actually it really wasn't :) Here comes the hard part, sharing the awards...I should start by saying that I really appreciate everyone that comes to visit my little 'ole blog. I truly appreciate your time and comments or lurkiness {hmm...yet another funky word...lurkiness}. I'm going to my sunday post and picking some peeps that have left me comments to pass along whatever blog award you would like to have! Take 1 or all of them...

Steph of Any Shade of Green

Kay of Robin Egg Ribbon

Sherry of Button Junkie {my button buddy!}

Carla of Paper Pastorale

Karen of A Place to Share my Stuff

Woot Woot if you made it all the way through this incredibly long post! Thanks again for visiting and I hope you all have a truly magnificent week!!!!

Comments

Carla said…
Thanks Amy! You know that I secretly think you are Superwoman or a twin, or something!! I don't know how in the world you get everything done!

I did yesterday's 365 sketch, I just haven't posted it yet. I hope they aren't due the same day!
Steph said…
What a sweetheart you are! Thank you very much x
Janine said…
Hi Amy!! Hope you have a great day!!
KeeponScrappin said…
OMG! Amy, I wished we lived close to eachother. We're so alike in many ways. Congrats on your awards. You deserve them. I love your cards.
Kay said…
Oh, Amy! You cutie pa-tootie, you! THANK YOU for passing on the award(s) to me! You know what? This is the very first blog award I've ever received I can't think of anyone else I'd rather get it from than YOU!!!

I am so happy to accept! :o) Thank you, my sweet friend! ♥♥ Kay
Rose Ann said…
Congrats on all of your awards, Amy!! You deserve them, girl!!