You're Dandy...

Happy Saturday!!!

I should be crazy busy putting stuff together for my gift show that opens on Friday, February 12 and runs through Saturday the 12th. For you local yocals, hope you can stop by....I'll be around on Saturday:)


As promised, I have another You're Dandy card...


Here it is:


I used Earth Love patterned paper and the feltie trim is Making Memories...do you see the black bling?! Gotta bling everything up in some way, shape or form..LOL. It is such a delicate image, that I didn't want to clutterize it...

Make sure you pop over to Courtney's blog to get more ordering deets on the fabbie set...you'll definitely want to order one...it seriously stamps like a dream. I use chalk and memento inks on the images...

I received a lovely email earlier this week...that led to this:

Sketch Girl Guest Designer for February!

Woot Woot!!!!

You gals know how much I love sketch challenges:) So please be on the lookout for my Guest DT Cards on February 15th & 28th and come play with me!!!!

Comments

claudia shadler said…
oh I likey! luv the dandelions! wht a fun way to pair it with the CC paper! Awesome!

Hugs
Clouds :D
Dora said…
It is a true beauty!
Angèle said…
Wow Amy you know it...I love them all!!!
itsallrosi said…
super cute card, and congrats on your guest spot!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Great card and CONGRATS!
NinaB said…
Your dp is so perfect with that dandelion image. Love the sentiment, too.
Laurel said…
Your card is just dandy! congrats on the Sketch Girl DT, can't wait to see what you do!
Jessica said…
This card is so pretty. Love the colors.
A Guest Designer, sounds like fun :) Congrats!!
Courtney Baker said…
Love this card girl! :)
Evelin said…
pretty pretty! Love it :)
Corie said…
This is so sweet -- love it!!
Sparkplug17 said…
Congrats! And your card is just too cute!
Angie Tieman said…
Super sweet card, AMy! Hope you get lots done for your craft show!
Rose Ann said…
I love your pretty dandilions, and your patterned paper is a perfect choice!! Great stitching and trim too!! Congrats on your new gig, Amy!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Cute card Amy! Congrats on the guest DT... that's awesome!
Tina said…
Congrats on the Guest Designer post, aamazing!
This card is lovely, that image is so sweet.
Martha said…
Congrats Amy, and a stunning card you made!
Jen said…
super cute card!! that new set is so fun! congrats on guest designer...you're great!:)
Elise said…
YOU are everywhere, Blogland NINJA girl! Congratulations on the guest DT gig... What fun! PLUS, how's about getting down with Mssss. Courtney's gorgeous images! You are ON FIRE!!!!! Girrrrrrl! Awesome!
~kelly marie~ said…
Adorable card! I love it!
Anonymous said…
Yay! Congrats!

Such a super cute card!

lisa a.
Tami said…
you are amazing. I love each and every card.
ivy said…
you ARE the sketch queen! congrats..i'll try to play w/ ya but you know i kinda just do my thang (no rhyme, no reason)!
Kay said…
Woot! Woot! Congrats Miz Sketch Girl!!! TOO much FUN!!!! Can't wait to see how you rock it! What a sweet dandelion card. I love the little felty trim. And Courtney's stamp set is FABULOUS!!! ♥♥ Kay
Tyggereye said…
Another dandelion card! I'm in hog heaven. that stamp set is so great!!
Tyggereye said…
ooh I just read a little more! Congrats!!! Guest D thats awesome!! You totally deserve it. You'll rock up the joint. :)
IvyandRein said…
oooohhhh this stamp matches perfectly with that paper ;)
you r sooooooooo clever!
Savitri said…
Super cute card!!! The dandelions are adorable and love the pattern paper!!
:>)
Such a cute card!!! I have been coveting Courtney's newest set and I just love all your creations with it!