hip to be square...

I am hoping that Aimes smiled when she read the blog post title..more on that in a smidge...

I've been having fun making little gifties...trying to stock up for the holiday's and I really don't have fun mass producing so if I do a couple gifties a week, I should be good by the time Christmas rolls around...which by the way is in almost, gulp, 3 months?!!!!

I can't remember who's blog it was but the girl ran out of patterned paper and had to order more...dang, who was that? Anywho's, I probably have a small lifetime supply of the stuff and I'm trying to use what I have {notice I didn't say that I wasn't going to pick up anything new..sigh}

I do love MME...their papers are soo nice and fun:)
What's that? I KNOW...I inked up some Papertrey goodness...LOL...most of you know that I'm a coffee-a-holic but maybe what you all don't know is that I have tea while I'm at work..black tea...

Get it...wisdom = owls....haha..okay, okay, I just had to fit that sweet paper in somehow:)

Here's the little surprise giftie...

The Tea folder is wrapped up with some Stampin' Up twill...no sewing on this puppy as I created it while the kidlets were sleeping...{nice momma}...

The total icing on the cake, or Tea Folder is that it emcompasses many challenges...I'm trying to multi-task here:

First up is Paige's challenge of Cards with Pockets:

The next challenge is over on Yvonne Yam's blog....her Guest blogger is Julie Elak and her challenge is to create a non-card/layout:

Last but certainly not least....woot woot Aimes...I finally made it over to A Passion for Papertrey!!! The challenge is "Hip to be Square" :

PTI Blinkie!


Next up is another card:)

I used my Bo Bunny Peacock Lane papers...

The inspiration for the card is from a couple different sources...first up is the CardPatterns sketch:

Love the sketch and basically stitched almost every panel INCLUDING the scallop-ie peacock panel:)

The sentiment is from Schlosser Designs Furnishing Fun:


Did you know that Schlosser Designs is sponsoring the EtsyInspired Challenges??!!!!

This week's etsy shop is Pegasus Maiden...I picked out this headband:

aha...so now the Peacock Lane papers make perfect sense now, right?! LOL...thanks so much for stopping by and be on the look out for my other post for today...it is regarding the Skipping Stones Designs Blogs 4 Boobies fundraiser that ends today....and don't forget that today is the last day to enter the E.A.D Designs Farmer's Market Color Challenge!!!!

Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
love your tea folder, amy! love the DP, those owls are too cute! super cute tea pot too! i drink black tea too! with passion fruit :)! love your second card too. great color combo and mix of the DPs. so pretty. thanks for sharing and have a great thursday! *hugs* steph :)
itsallrosi said…
whoa, you've been busy. these are great!
Alice said…
LOVE the tea bag holder. so cute! fab projects!
What nice little gifties....love your little portfolio thingy...coolio:)
Tasha said…
Both are absolutely gorgeous! I love those funky Bo Bunny papers and the awesome teapot image!
love tasha xx
Smita said…
Wowzie!! I love both the projects but the last card (for Card Patterns) is mind blowing. Gorgeous colors...

Hugs,
Smita

PS: It is nice to have a lifetime's supply of patterned paper with you ;-) You can choose what you want to use, and not base your card on the colors of PP you have (which is the case when we have a handful :-p )
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love those cards!!!! I am LOVING that little teapot!! And wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to that headband!! *love* ... and ummmmmmmmmm there is a little announcement over on my blog today.... just sayin' *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Dana said…
WOW! You have been a busy girl Amy! That square teapot card is so stinkin' cute! I love that you drink tea too...good for you.
And I totally cannot believe there is someone out there in Papercrafting land who RAN OUT of PP. NO WAY. Not possible.
Regan said…
just brilliant girl!!!
Bonita Rose said…
wow girlie... u hv been busy.. LOVE THEM ALL!
lauren bergold said…
ok, that tea folder is AWESOME!!! and totally practical, too! how cool are you oh multi-tasky, uber-prepared holiday gifie one?!??!?! ♥♥♥
Valerie said…
you are a multi-tasking master!! I love all these projects but that tea folder is awesome!!
Dora said…
Those are beautiful Amy, I missed your work..glad I'm back!
Megan said…
You have been a busy busy little bumble bee!!! :)
The tea cozy idea is BRILLIANT!!! I love it!!!!!
And those cards!!!
TOO CUTE!!!
I love the owls with the wisdom quote!!! very wise!! :)
You are so creative!!!
tea, cups and wisdom,
xo
Aimes said…
*smile* awwww you really have made me smile from ear to ear, girlie! I just knew that one day you'd get round to a challenge on our PTI blog!!!! So happy that not only have you joined in, but that you've also produced a fabulous project with my all time necessity - TEA! I only have mine black when we run outta milk *wink*
Thanks SO MUCH for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Anonymous said…
wow... love your projects. Fab!
Love the tea folder, the peacock themed card, all of them :D
de said…
Amy, thanks for reprsentin for Schlosser Designs! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Your tea holder is GORGEOUS! Love the colors and the little surprise inside!


Thanks for playing along with us at EtsyInspired this week!
Linby said…
I found your followers button! I have looked so many times for it, took me a couple of times today too LOL!
Now I can keep up with you properly. Love these cards especially the PTI - my fav. I am meeting up with Aimes and some others for a PTI make and take next month-can't wait.
Hugs Linbyx
Whoot Hooo! Of course this counts :>) Adorable with the owls. I am glad to see you using up your PP! The only way I will run out is if I stop buying it, which I am determined to do (for at least the next month - hee, hee, hee). Warning, you may start seeing paper from 5 years ago!
Heather Rogers said…
Fabulous card and cute little tea package. I love coffee and hot tea. I think I actually enjoy good loose hot tea more than coffee...I am just addicted to the coffee though. LOL
Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns. :)
Tina said…
The tea bag holder is incredible as is every other creation you have today. All are so colorful and thoughtful!
Sparkplug17 said…
What darling projects!
Deirdre said…
Just saw your card over on the CARDS blog - congrats - love it.
Martha said…
Amazing creations Amy!! Love it all!
Karen B. said…
That tea treat is an utterly awesome idea!
Lynnda said…
love the tea folder Sista... and all your creation are totally fabulous... you busybee...xx
SmilynStef said…
Love that rockin' inspired card ... such fabulous colors.
yyam said…
Oh my! Busy bee...as always! Love your tea folder of course (is it for me? lol) Too cute!

Love the gorgeous peacock card too! :)
Rose said…
What??!! you drink tea??!! lol
girl i love those owls with the teapot :) and what a super bright fun card!!
Anthonette said…
Hi Amy,
I saw your wonderful pocket card on the CARDS blog. Great job, girlie!
Ann said…
FAB tea pockets! I wanna make one, too! :D
Kay said…
You are always so creative with your gifties! LOVE the tea pockets. I need some of that "calm" and "zen" tea right now! LOL! Your card is absolute gorgeousness!! Golly, those colors couldn't be more wonderful together. Wowza, I love it!! ♥♥ Kay
Anonymous said…
Great cards ! I find yellow very hard to use, but you have inspired me !
Embley Veronica said…
I adore your tea folder card! Is there any chance that you'd show us how to make it or maybe point me in the direction of a tutorial or a page with the pattern or even just the dimensions of all the pieces? I really want to try this one. Thanks! :)
Inkyfingers said…
Wow, you are so productive. Love this gift card - such a fabulour idea!
Carol x