Monday, October 4, 2010

thankful for family and friends...

Happy Monday!

Did you survive World Card Making Day {Weekend}?

Well, the fun never ceases to end....today is our first blog hop {officially starting at 10 am EST} of October over at E.A.D Designs!!!



A new month means a new Guest Designer....soooooo drumroll please.....this month is thee most fabbie...


You should have arrived here from Jenn's magnificent blog: 


If not, make sure you start at the beginning of the hop, at the E.A.D Designs blog!

Our theme for the hop is:

Family/Thankful

What are some things that you think of when it comes to Family and being Thankful?

One of the things that I think of is Family and Home...

"May your house always be too small to hold all your friends." Irish Proverb

I used the oh-so-sweet house from the Cottage Friends Stickerz

The card base is PTI kraft, the pp is Cosmo Cricket Material girl, the sentiment is A Muse and the button is a Jane fimo:)  Did some zig zag stitching and you might not be able to tell but this card is 4x4.

I was inspired by FTL110.


Okay, next up on the blog hop is the super Stephanie!

36 comments:

  1. what an adorable card, amy! love the tiny little house! great mix of colors and love the sentiment. thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful monday! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mrs. CUTE! LOOK, oh, just look at how ADORABLE this lil' house is and I LOVE THAT SENTIMENT! How perfect for the unofficial start to the Season of Gratitude!!! DARLING, darling! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....how cute is that house! And I love the super happy colors too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you packed a lot in that 4x4! so cute! love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutee card!.. love the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little house is too cute! such a happy and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww..so cute...pretty house..love the pattern paper..oo I ve been pretty bz lately...month end close..ggrrr...anyway..will pick my time for crafty..!! woot Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the theme for the hop!!!
    And I love the quote on the card!!! Sop true, so true.
    And that little cottage is so darling!!! Something a little gnome would live in!! :)
    And the cheery yellow flowered background is simply perfect!!!
    Happy Monday friend,
    flowers, gnomes and Ireland,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I recognize that Julie name! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!! That little house is ADORABLE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the papers, this card is cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love that little cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy, this is such a cutie! Love the saying. Isn't the Irish always have the nicest saying?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card! Great colors and so Cute!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet as can be...love the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card Amy! I love that little house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this card...so cute!! i'm a bit behind in reading my fun blogs again...love your latest...you have such a great eye for color!!:) hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card sista! That home looks like an ice cream to me and I'm ready to eat it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwh, this is so adorable Amy!!! Great job with the theme! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. And again a FAB card Amy! Love the happy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute little number this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww how cute is this:)) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely and cute card....and I love the happy colors...sista...xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card and blog. I am so thankful that we have 3 healthy, wonderful grandchildren. Cherylann

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amy this is adorable! I love the cute image you have used and those fab papers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an adorable house image!! So cute! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. That little cottage is adorable! I like how the red flower pattern paper mirrors the flowers in the window boxes. SOOOO cute!!!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am always so late lately..LOL..but I love this card! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, Amy, this is such a sweet card! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~