thankful for family and friends...

Happy Monday!

Did you survive World Card Making Day {Weekend}?

Well, the fun never ceases to end....today is our first blog hop {officially starting at 10 am EST} of October over at E.A.D Designs!!!



A new month means a new Guest Designer....soooooo drumroll please.....this month is thee most fabbie...


You should have arrived here from Jenn's magnificent blog: 


If not, make sure you start at the beginning of the hop, at the E.A.D Designs blog!

Our theme for the hop is:

Family/Thankful

What are some things that you think of when it comes to Family and being Thankful?

One of the things that I think of is Family and Home...

"May your house always be too small to hold all your friends." Irish Proverb

I used the oh-so-sweet house from the Cottage Friends Stickerz

The card base is PTI kraft, the pp is Cosmo Cricket Material girl, the sentiment is A Muse and the button is a Jane fimo:)  Did some zig zag stitching and you might not be able to tell but this card is 4x4.

I was inspired by FTL110.


Okay, next up on the blog hop is the super Stephanie!

Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
what an adorable card, amy! love the tiny little house! great mix of colors and love the sentiment. thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful monday! *hugs* steph :)
Elise said…
Hello, Mrs. CUTE! LOOK, oh, just look at how ADORABLE this lil' house is and I LOVE THAT SENTIMENT! How perfect for the unofficial start to the Season of Gratitude!!! DARLING, darling! Yee Haw!
yyam said…
Awww....how cute is that house! And I love the super happy colors too!!!:)
ivy said…
you packed a lot in that 4x4! so cute! love the happy colors!
Dora said…
I love it...so colorful!
Spardha said…
cutee card!.. love the house :)
Alice said…
the little house is too cute! such a happy and sweet card!
Janetcraft said…
aww..so cute...pretty house..love the pattern paper..oo I ve been pretty bz lately...month end close..ggrrr...anyway..will pick my time for crafty..!! woot Woot!!
Megan said…
I love the theme for the hop!!!
And I love the quote on the card!!! Sop true, so true.
And that little cottage is so darling!!! Something a little gnome would live in!! :)
And the cheery yellow flowered background is simply perfect!!!
Happy Monday friend,
flowers, gnomes and Ireland,
xo
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the card so sweet.
Hey! I recognize that Julie name! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!! That little house is ADORABLE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Tina said…
Loving the papers, this card is cute as can be.
de said…
Super cute! Love that little cottage!
Anonymous said…
sucha cutie and brightie :)
Amy, this is such a cutie! Love the saying. Isn't the Irish always have the nicest saying?? :)
Jennifer said…
Such a fun card! Great colors and so Cute!!! (=
Allison Rankin said…
Sweet as can be...love the mix of papers!
Joanna said…
great card Amy! I love that little house! :)
Jen said…
love this card...so cute!! i'm a bit behind in reading my fun blogs again...love your latest...you have such a great eye for color!!:) hope you have a great week!!
Stephanie Zito said…
Awwwh, this is so adorable Amy!!! Great job with the theme! I LOVE it!
Martha said…
And again a FAB card Amy! Love the happy colours.
Karen B. said…
Such a cute little number this card is!
Anonymous said…
aww how cute is this:)) LOVE IT!
Lynnda said…
What a lovely and cute card....and I love the happy colors...sista...xx
Love your card and blog. I am so thankful that we have 3 healthy, wonderful grandchildren. Cherylann
Tasha said…
Amy this is adorable! I love the cute image you have used and those fab papers
love tasha xx
Lea L. said…
What an adorable house image!! So cute! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥
Kay said…
That little cottage is adorable! I like how the red flower pattern paper mirrors the flowers in the window boxes. SOOOO cute!!!!! ♥♥ Kay
Amy said…
I am always so late lately..LOL..but I love this card! So super cute!
li-bee-ti said…
Oh, Amy, this is such a sweet card! I just love it!