Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

Do you hear it...the tick tock countdown?  I'm sooooo done with making holiday cards AND I'm soooo done fretting about everything that has to do with the holidays...I'm just going toenjoy the week...what gets done, gets done...what doesn't...doesn't!

Monday's are fabulous because it is the E.A.D Designs Blog Hop Day!
{the hop officially starts at 10 am EST}


You should have hopped here from our SUPER December Guest Designer, Andrea: 


If not, make sure you start at the E.A.D Designs blog so that you don't miss a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g!

Today I have a card that highlights the Little Houses Vinyl Rub-Ons:


I've been patting myself on the back for using some neglected papers that I still LOVE...today's card uses the Little House Rub-On with MME's Lost & Found Collection....The house has been paper pieced with a newsprint pattern with flourishes...love the stuff...the background panel is glitter'licous goodness....and the multi-layer die cut is glitzed up with red glitter and topped off with a ZVA Flourish...

I know so many peeps that have moved or will be moving soon that I'm going to start making a supply of new home cards:)

Just a reminder that our fabbie Peace in your Hood Color Challenge runs through the 23rd....


What a great time to play in the EAD Color Challenge!!

Everyone who plays wins a 25% off coupon and one lucky random winner will win a $25 Gift Certificate!!

Don't forget about the December Steal:


Okay, now hop on over to Fantabulous Joanna's:



38 comments:

  1. Love your little house card! I'm still hoarding my vinyl rub-ons...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Love that little house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a DARLING card!!!! LOOOOVE the colors, soooo nice, and wow, the HOUSE!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little house card... its so darn cute... match perfectly with ZVA flourish... love it... you know... I think I must hop on to EAD... looking at your creation... I just can't bear it ...LOL...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that card Amy!!! That house is ADORABLE!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYY for your relazed attitude...wish I could do the same!!! Of course, Santa presents got wrapped yesterday, that was my big CHECK off item!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaawesome...can't wait for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy this is super cute. Love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness! Love that sweet lil' house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card! I have lots of neglected stuff sitting here looking at me and I hope to start going through it in the new year.

    Don't fret about the holidays they will be here and gone before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pattern paper is very pretty and I love the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I just love the Union Square line too! I need to pull it back out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving the warm and toasty feel of this card, Amy! The house is darling and I love the bling rising out of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uber adorable1 Love that little house!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very scrappy card! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love the house card, Amy! And I'm soooooo with you on just enjoying it the days! Will I be able to stop worrying? Sure hope so! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amy this is so sweet! I totally agree with you, what get's done get's done, want doesn't, doesn't! We all need to relax now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great! I love the bling on the house card. cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. too cute amy!! and i'm with you when it comes to using up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun fun fun!!! that house set is on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how adorable Amy!!! Lucky you for being done with your holiday cards!!! I have 3 left to do (money holders for my nephews) and then I'm done! Have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great card! Great use of those papers with that fabby bling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww...such a darling card!! Love the cute lil house!

    ReplyDelete
  25. said perfectly! i agree, i have stop stressing. i want to craft, hehe. love you card, amy!!! super cute house. love that framed sentiment and the pretty flourish. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous tuesday! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Neat card. Ihave never seen anything like it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Tuesday Amy! ;) Somehow I'm always lagging, LOL...

    The little house looks really cute with the MME papers...I like how you added those gems too! Simply gorgeous!

    Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays first...before I lose track of time again...{{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  28. Neat hop! Thanks for being involved. I did the challenge, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that darling little house! Sweet card, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  30. ADORABLE!!! The house is too cute!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~