Happy Monday!!!

Do you hear it...the tick tock countdown?  I'm sooooo done with making holiday cards AND I'm soooo done fretting about everything that has to do with the holidays...I'm just going toenjoy the week...what gets done, gets done...what doesn't...doesn't!

Monday's are fabulous because it is the E.A.D Designs Blog Hop Day!
{the hop officially starts at 10 am EST}


You should have hopped here from our SUPER December Guest Designer, Andrea: 


If not, make sure you start at the E.A.D Designs blog so that you don't miss a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g!

Today I have a card that highlights the Little Houses Vinyl Rub-Ons:


I've been patting myself on the back for using some neglected papers that I still LOVE...today's card uses the Little House Rub-On with MME's Lost & Found Collection....The house has been paper pieced with a newsprint pattern with flourishes...love the stuff...the background panel is glitter'licous goodness....and the multi-layer die cut is glitzed up with red glitter and topped off with a ZVA Flourish...

I know so many peeps that have moved or will be moving soon that I'm going to start making a supply of new home cards:)

Just a reminder that our fabbie Peace in your Hood Color Challenge runs through the 23rd....


What a great time to play in the EAD Color Challenge!!

Everyone who plays wins a 25% off coupon and one lucky random winner will win a $25 Gift Certificate!!

Don't forget about the December Steal:


Okay, now hop on over to Fantabulous Joanna's:



Comments

yyam said…
Love your little house card! I'm still hoarding my vinyl rub-ons...;)
Dora said…
This is such a sweet card Love that little house!
TesaB said…
What a DARLING card!!!! LOOOOVE the colors, soooo nice, and wow, the HOUSE!!!! Gorgeous!!!
Lynnda said…
Love your little house card... its so darn cute... match perfectly with ZVA flourish... love it... you know... I think I must hop on to EAD... looking at your creation... I just can't bear it ...LOL...xoxo
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that card Amy!!! That house is ADORABLE!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYY for your relazed attitude...wish I could do the same!!! Of course, Santa presents got wrapped yesterday, that was my big CHECK off item!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Regan said…
aaaawesome...can't wait for Christmas!!
Laurel said…
Cute card, love the bling!
Courtney Baker said…
Amy this is super cute. Love the pearls!
Ann said…
Cuteness! Love that sweet lil' house!
Sherry Eckblad said…
fabulous card! I have lots of neglected stuff sitting here looking at me and I hope to start going through it in the new year.

Don't fret about the holidays they will be here and gone before you know it.
Anonymous said…
pattern paper is very pretty and I love the house :)
Tina said…
This is just too cute for words!
Court said…
Beautiful! I just love the Union Square line too! I need to pull it back out! :)
Emily Leiphart said…
I'm loving the warm and toasty feel of this card, Amy! The house is darling and I love the bling rising out of the sentiment!
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card Amy.

Hugs Riet.x
Unknown said…
Uber adorable1 Love that little house!

(-: Heidi
Allison Rankin said…
Very scrappy card! Love the bling!
Just love the house card, Amy! And I'm soooooo with you on just enjoying it the days! Will I be able to stop worrying? Sure hope so! HUGS! :)
Joanna said…
Amy this is so sweet! I totally agree with you, what get's done get's done, want doesn't, doesn't! We all need to relax now! :)
Tyggereye said…
This is great! I love the bling on the house card. cute. :)
Anonymous said…
too cute amy!! and i'm with you when it comes to using up those scraps!
Rose said…
fun fun fun!!! that house set is on my wish list :)
Stephanie Zito said…
Oh how adorable Amy!!! Lucky you for being done with your holiday cards!!! I have 3 left to do (money holders for my nephews) and then I'm done! Have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!
Angie Tieman said…
What a great card! Great use of those papers with that fabby bling!
Cindy Lee said…
Awww...such a darling card!! Love the cute lil house!
~* steph :) *~ said…
said perfectly! i agree, i have stop stressing. i want to craft, hehe. love you card, amy!!! super cute house. love that framed sentiment and the pretty flourish. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous tuesday! *hugs* steph :)
Patti B said…
Neat card. Ihave never seen anything like it
Shirl said…
Happy Tuesday Amy! ;) Somehow I'm always lagging, LOL...

The little house looks really cute with the MME papers...I like how you added those gems too! Simply gorgeous!

Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays first...before I lose track of time again...{{{hugs}}}
Embley Veronica said…
Neat hop! Thanks for being involved. I did the challenge, too. :)
Helen F. said…
Love that darling little house! Sweet card, Amy
Alice said…
very sweet card! lovely!
Savitri said…
ADORABLE!!! The house is too cute!