Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Journey is the reward...

Hi all, this is my post 2 of 2 for today....make sure you pop over to my The Craft's Meow post, there is fun & prizes involved:)

I wanted to let you know that I am showcasing a project over at Gauche Alchemy today.   Here's a sneak peek of it:


I had a ball being the:


It brought out a side of my craftiness that you don't necessarily see consistently over here...that's what crafting is all about...trying a bit of this & a bit of that....it's all good.

I'd love it if you'd leave me some bloggie love over there:)

A *BIG* shout out to the lovely ladies over at the Gauche Alchemy!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I don't like teasers…I'll pop over to their blog and come back here…

    I'm back :) You are a fabulous artist and an even nicer person. *MWAH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a peaky at the bird cage! I'm off to see it properly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on my way now :) i spy TH birdcage!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hopped over to check out your creation! its so fabbie! love what you did =) hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow this is a beautiful sneak...can't wait to see the whole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for spending some time with us this month over at Gauche! Your creativity was a great inspiration to us all. ~heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moses, all those textures??? Yep, I'm intrigued...headed over there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love that bird on text and the punchy-color!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~