The Journey is the reward...

Hi all, this is my post 2 of 2 for today....make sure you pop over to my The Craft's Meow post, there is fun & prizes involved:)

I wanted to let you know that I am showcasing a project over at Gauche Alchemy today.   Here's a sneak peek of it:


I had a ball being the:


It brought out a side of my craftiness that you don't necessarily see consistently over here...that's what crafting is all about...trying a bit of this & a bit of that....it's all good.

I'd love it if you'd leave me some bloggie love over there:)

A *BIG* shout out to the lovely ladies over at the Gauche Alchemy!!!!

Comments

June Houck said…
Oh dear, I don't like teasers…I'll pop over to their blog and come back here…

I'm back :) You are a fabulous artist and an even nicer person. *MWAH*
Sherry Eckblad said…
I went, I saw, I commented. lol
Off to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Mary J said…
Ooh a peaky at the bird cage! I'm off to see it properly!
cnelson said…
So cute...lovin' this fun peek!!
Rose said…
on my way now :) i spy TH birdcage!!!!!
Joy said…
I hopped over to check out your creation! its so fabbie! love what you did =) hope you have a wonderful day!
Dora said…
Ow this is a beautiful sneak...can't wait to see the whole picture!
Regan said…
hmmmm....i am intrigued!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for spending some time with us this month over at Gauche! Your creativity was a great inspiration to us all. ~heather
Anonymous said…
Holy moses, all those textures??? Yep, I'm intrigued...headed over there!
ivy said…
love love love that bird on text and the punchy-color!