Tuesday, May 31, 2011

make a splash...

This is post 1 of 2 for me today, make sure you check out my Skipping Stones Design post HERE.


Can you believe this is Day 4 of The Craft's Meow June Previews?!  How did you like yesterday's featured sets, Sending you Sunshine and Just Sayin'?!  Fun Sets, eh?!


Today's set is It's a Shore Thing by Michelle Bertuzzi!

I combined It's a Shore Thing with Nina's Just Sayin' set...

This is what I came up with:



The waves....you gotta love the waves....once you see It's a Shore Thing in it's entirety, you'll realize how much fussy cutting I managed to do on this fun shaped card and clear embossed each strip....Isn't that whale a-dorable?!!!!  I stamped him with Memento London Fog...stamps like a dream...the sentiment, Make a Splash! is from the It's a Shore Thing set...the word bubble is ala Just Sayin'.



Make sure you make all the rounds to The Craft's Meow Design Team Members...you can find the list on The Craft's Meow Store Blog.

What would new release festivities be without chances to win prizes? Yep, we'll draw THREE of you to win It's a Shore Thing... one from each of three of the design team blogs. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. We'll announce the winners in tomorrow's The Craft's Meow Store Blog post. 

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!

45 comments:

  1. You've certainly made a splash with this one! Love the bright hues and the awesome fussy cutting!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, this card is so very cute!! Love the waves and the whale is so adorable! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the waves and color combination. fabulous card. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh... I so can't wait for my summer...!!! HAH... but tomorrow is 1st day of WINTER!!!...LOVE YOUR CARD so cute...the whale the waves... !!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh! this is too cute! loving all those waves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did for the water. This is a very well done card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! i love love love love those waves! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute love the water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, LOVE the waves and the little whale is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the waves, and perfect that you made it a circle card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another fabulous set and I love the card you created. So much fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another TCM stamp set that I can see me using, a lot! I love your little waves and the sentiment is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How terrifically fun, Amy!! Your whale looks so cute frolicking in those adorable ocean waves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! Love the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute card, Amy! Love the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This whale is shore-ly adorable! And you're certainly very very patient with the fussy cutting, Amy! I haven't see the set in its entirety but I can guess you've fussy cut at least 80% of the card~! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute whale and love the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a wonderful card. The colors are so cheerful. You really have done a great job with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know sista.... my jaw dropped when I saw what you did with the set! Can I say FABULOUS?! Because it is!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card, and WOW! all that fussy cutting of the waves: you get an A+ just for the work alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute... bright and fun... perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amy, this is so cute!!! I love the colors and the scalloped waves.

    lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMgoodness.... Love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my gosh TOO CUTE!!! love this!!! hoping I can leave comments now, I haven't been able to for a few days!!! ACK blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this one! Super cute Amy:-) I should get my hands on those ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy wow! This is so stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Makes a darling whimsical card!
    MollyK. at mollykathleenbarry@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. a darling cute card filled with so many stamps! love the circle base, too, amy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is beyond cute, Amy! Love the awesome colors & those waves!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is a whale of a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness, what a CUTE card! I love how you created the waves, and your color palette is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ack!! I love this. I LOVE the waves in felt blue like that. This would look great with my whale stamp too. Why did I never think of doing waves like that? LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh my good golly, this is beyond fantastic!!! wow, I love it so much! The shape is delightful, the whale is soo cute, you just rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is gorgeous!!! Yes, I'm totally loving those waves & that cute whale - this is one of my all-time Amy T. faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. eeeeeekkkk!! so cute!!!!!!! so adorable!!! i love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love all your layers of waves!! so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG! Adorable. I love those waves; are they clouds? Super cute.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~