For Cath (sans CHA) with Love Blog Hop!!


Hello!

Thanks for joining us in the:

For Cath (sans CHA)
with Love Blog Hop!


...a big yahoo for Lorena and Virginia for putting together this fun Blog Hop!

Make sure you check out the whole list of people that are playing which is available over on Lorena's blog, Paperella Plays and Virginia's blog, Yes, Virginia.

I wanted to put together a cheery card for the oh-so-inspirational Cath:

Seriously though, who doesn't know and love Cath for ALL that she constantly does!  She's not able to make it to CHA because of  a painful injury.  I hope you feel better Cath!!!!!  Please check out Cath's post here.

I was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch:


My choice of colors is ala CR84FN47:


Did you see the latest LESSology Challenge?!!!



We want to see what you do with blooms, glorious blooms! Remember to include at least one upcycled item on your project! 

Our sponsor is Vintage Street Market who is offering a fab prize package!


My bloom was sculpted {sounds fancy, eh?} with a wet strip of PTI Hawaiian Shores.  I squeezed out all the excess and shaped it how I liked...it dried and I topped it off with a pearl...easy smeasy:)  Can you spot my upcycled product?  That acetate flag has been cut from packaging that had a birthday candle.  I backed it with patterned paper...all the patterned paper is from the Crate Paper Heart Collection.  Everything is nestled on a white cardstock base...did you notice the sweet pink stitching?

Thanks soooo much for poppin' by!

Comments

alexandra s.m. said…
It's a beautiful card for sure ;-)
TFS~
Laurel said…
Oh gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Virginia L. said…
You are quite a master of challenges! LOVE your card for Cath! Your upcycling flower is adorable! Thanks so much for being part of the hop for Cath! Please link up your card in my blog! xo
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Stunning!!!!! Love the color combo!!!!!
Vanessa said…
Super card, Amy!!!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Amy! What a wonderful blog hop for Cath! Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Lynn said…
Awesome card for Cath Amy...love the wonderful color combo!
Lindsay said…
So bright and happy Amy! LOVE this!
Anonymous said…
My, my, my!! This is cheery perfection, Amy! Thanks so much for being part of the hop!
Jaclyn Miller said…
Clever use of that packaging - a super cheery card indeed!
Deirdre said…
Beautiful card for Cath - so bright and cheery.
Emily Keaton said…
What a clever creation, Amy! LOVE those cheery colors. :)
Jingle said…
Super cute card, Amy!
cheiron said…
What a fun and happy card!
Sherry Eckblad said…
great card and you know I LOVE that bloom.
cnelson said…
Absolutely FABULOUS! Sure to cheer her up! LOVE the colors!
Look at you multi-challenge go getter!
Helen F. said…
Love your Get Well, Cath card, Amy! The colors should cheer her right up (not to mention the fab bloom :)
donna mikasa said…
What a beauty, Amy! That bloom is awesome!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Oooh....teal and red....gorgeous and oh-so-cheery!
JJ Bolton said…
Now that card is sure to lift Cath's spirits! Absolutely love that color combo!
Ingrid Danvers said…
Gorgeous card, Amy. Love the red and aqua color combo.
Such fun bright colors!

It's a good life!
Terri E.
Lynnda said…
Sista I just love this card!!! Beautiful... love the bloom!!! hugs..xoxo
Trinh said…
Love your bright & happy card; it's sure to make Cath smile!
Karen B. said…
Oh, that bloom is fantastic! And I love the bold color combo too. Wish I was going to be in Seattle, is it this weekend you get to meet up with some of the best ladies in blog land?
Jocelyn Olson said…
The way you made the bloom was super smart, girl! Love it! What a cheerful card...great colors!
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Amy! Love the big blossom! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)
yyam said…
Oh wow! Just so pretty Amy! Love the colours! And that bloom! :)
jen said…
Wowsers! That bloom is fab! Can't believe it's paper! What a great card for a Moxie Fab Gal!!
Aimes said…
Well I'm not even unwell but I still feel better for looking at this beauty! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Cyndie said…
Wow, that is indeed a cheery card! Love the bright colors and your innovative flower, not to mention the great recycling of packaging!
Angi Barrs said…
Super pretty! Love that flower. :)
What a sweet Get Well card for Cath! She will LOVE it!
Amy C said…
Beautiful card Amy!! Love the stitching and the fun glitter letters. Sure to cheer anyone up!!
Deborah Frings said…
It's a wonderful get well card - I adore the sparkle on the words and superb bloom!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!
Emily Leiphart said…
Gorgeous! I love that big velvet flower.
Lisa Elton said…
Pretty lacy background Amy!!
I LOVE the colors of this card! That flower is GORGEOUS too!! I LOVE everything about this card! I know Cath will too!!! LOOOOOOOOOVE!
Ivanka said…
Beautiful card! The flower is gorgeous!
Soooooooooooo sweet!!! I loveeeeeeeee that flower!! Perfect color with the red Crate! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Anonymous said…
Man, what great colors! I just love that vibrant red and your upcycled flag!!
Oh my goodness, Amy! I just love how bright and cheery this card is! The patterns and textures are simply yummy! Thank you so much for working this up for me. My week has *vastly* improved!

Love,
Cath
Anonymous said…
Such a happy beautiful card!
EphemeralMe said…
Saw your card at the cr84fn. It is a beautiful creation.
Karen Giron said…
This is darling! I love the rolled rose accent and the pop of color against the red paper. Just beautiful!