parisian flair...


It's Thursday and a busy day over here on my blog...I'll be back at noon with my LESSology project.  

Right now I wanted to show you the latest EAD Designs Color Challenge:


Isn't it fabulous?

Check out the coordinating Paris Love Stickerz:


It was hard to pick which stickerz I wanted to play with!


sooooo....whaddya think?  I'm diggin' the CAS with BAM because of the glitter:)

Everybody that plays along in the EAD Designs Color Challenge is a winner:


Remember that the winner gets to be our February Guest Designer!


Stickerz and rub-ons Ship FREE!!!!


Thanks for stoppin' by...I'll be back in a smidge...

Comments

I love it! Glitter always makes me swoon! :-)
I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the Eiffel tower, the doily and that glitter!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Jingle said…
That is a super cute set and I love your card!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooh, adorable! I love kraft and I love doilies, and how yummy is that glittered pennant! This is fabulous, Amy!
Jay Gee said…
Gorgeous Amy! Love those stickers :)
Karen B. said…
Perfectly CAS with BAM!
cnelson said…
So FAB!!! LOVE that image!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
I agree great card. Love the Eiffel tower and doily.
Anonymous said…
YAY for glitter;) SO CUTE
TesaB said…
YAY! Awesome!!! :) Gorgeous stickers all of them and loooove the eifel tower. On doily and kraft - yummy!!!!!
alexandra s.m. said…
BrillianT! said the girl from paris ;-))
dstandard said…
OOOH love this! Too cute Amy!
Rose said…
and the kraft is back!! lol

fab card girl :) love the stickerz set with the cute puppy!!
Mona Pendleton said…
So fancy Amy! Love the glittery goodness!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous CAS card, Amy! Have a glittery day!
Linda Breedlove said…
You can't beat Kraft paper and this is perfect with the paper doily and glitter... what a combo! Fabulous, Amy... and this sticker set is darling!!!
Angi Barrs said…
Gorgeous. Love that doily too. :)
Trinh said…
Ooh la la, I love doily to show off that sticker!
yyam said…
So sweet! Love the doiley on kraft!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! That glitter is perfect (but when isn't glitter perfect?) TFS!
li-bee-ti said…
Beautiful!
This color combo is awesome, I really should try it.