Monday, February 20, 2012

The Craft's Meow New Release Blog Hop!!!

This is my 2nd post of the day...make sure you check out my "an old fashioned hello"...you won't want to miss out on the give-a-way!

It's here!

Today is the full reveal for The Craft's Meow February Releases!

You gals are going to LOVE them ALL...

You should have arrived here from The Craft's Meow Store Blog!  If not, you'll want to start there so that you don't miss out on any of the fun today!  Remember to leave comments along the way so that you are eligible for the prize which is  ALL 4 new sets!

Today I combined:

Sew Lovely


...and Tweet of You


I try to make 'non-card" projects for The Craft's Meow New Release Blog hops so for today I have an embellished kraft pillow box:


I stocked up on these when a local store was closing their doors...they are perfect for stashing little gifties.  Check out the Sew Lovely label...isn't it thee perfect size for the box?  I heat embossed one of the sweet bird cages from Tweet of you on top of the label.  What's that?  Why yes, I did dig out the 'ole vellum again...makes for perfect butterflies.

This month The Craft's Meow is releasing  one last kit, and it is one that includes not only gorgeous cards and tags, but a beautiful box to keep them in, created by the very talented and sweet Ivana Camdzic!!! 



Chock full of Ivana's signature style...isn't the kit gorgeous?!!!!!  Pop over to The Craft's Meow blog for the full deets on this kit...you don't want to miss out on this beauty! 

How would you like to win the entire February The Craft's Meow Release? All you have to do is leave a comment on each of The Craft's Meow Designer's Blog Hop posts along with The Craft's Meow Store blog:

Amy Tsuruta <<--that's me!

 Post comments by Tuesday, February 21st at 9:00 pm Pacific to be eligible for The Craft's Meow ginormous Prize package!

I decided to do a special give-a-way...would you like to win my The Craft's Meow pillow box filled with buttons {PTI, MM, DeNami etc}?  Remember to leave me a comment for The Craft's Meow blog hop AND Link up your name to win...I'll leave the linky open until 9 pm Pacific on Tuesday, February 21st!  I'll announce the winner on my blog Wednesday, February 22nd!  My international friends are ALWAYS welcome to my blog candy give-a-ways!

Now hippety hop over to the magnificent Ivana's blog:  Paper Girl Crafts 



74 comments:

  1. Great little box Amy. I really like the heat embossing and that sweet vellum butterfly. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of images here, Amy! And your use of colors as well. Such a cool little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that little box Amy!! I loveeee the glittered up birdcage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pillow box, Amy! Delightful colors and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little box! I just love this set from the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pillow boxes. The new stamp set is SEW nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a way with paper that's so creative, Amy...wishing you lived next door!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute pillow box--I like the butterfly on the bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the Sew Lovely stamp set! Makes a pretty presentation on the pillow gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous use of that stamp (which I need!)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you combined these two sets in such a creative way. Fun gift holder, you were smart to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely package! I love the stamps you used for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pillow box! I love how you layered the stamps too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so cute, Amy! Love the little pillow box. The pink and yellow combo is so bright and happy. Love the label and embossed birdcage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous design. Love that vintage sew lovely lable. And thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So bright and fabulous Amy! Love that box!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I love the layering of the stamps and the bright, fresh color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and such a good idea to stock up on those. I did that with simple kraft handle bags at Christmas and I can not believe how useful they have been. I need these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just ADORE that pillow box! It is so FUN and FRESH!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the cute box and THANKS for the chance to win!! =)
    What a fun idea for a girl's get together or birthday party!!
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowza... such a fun and fabulous box. Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Amy, such a fun card, that I almost missed the post below. You have had a busy morning already. Hope your day is good.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! SO FULL of eye candy this post :) Love the colors you used for these wonderful stamp sets. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Being heavily inot the sewing theme, I love the mix of bird cages, sewing, and those adorable Easter images! Thanks for a chance to win some terrific stamps and buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that little box - how cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your adorable pillow box!! awesome giveaway, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like to buy things when they are on sale, too, even though I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet...NICE job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Neat little pillow box. The label is the perfect size for it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the non card project Amy!! That tweet of you set is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fantastic idea with the pillow box, Amy. Love it. Oh, and you can NEVER have to many vellum butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a cute pillow box! I love the idea:) x

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE this pillow box and how you combined the images, Amy! Aren't you sweet to give it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. love your pillow box: I love the pink and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the ideas, thanks for a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like how you combined the two sets, Amy, and added that translucent butterfly! Thanks for offering your own blog candy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the pillow box, Amy! You combined the two stamp sets beautifully and that vellum butterfly is the PERFECT touch!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great box - I never would have thought to overlap the images like that - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  39. sigh... beautiful stamps and love how you combined both stamp sets. beautiful project, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous box and so happy to have a chance to win an Amy T original!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely pillow box!! The 2 sets go great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the little Box Sista!!! That glittered up birdcage is so pretty!!! Love it... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the cage layered on the tag and the gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a nice idea. I'd love to get one. SEW cute.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love Sew Lovely. You used the stamps well--I'm hoping to be able to get it---so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  46. love your fun ideas...this is just too cute..great colors..

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great blending of two very different sets. I can't wait to see more ideas along the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Don't you love embossing--how it makes anything really stand out? Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh, I love that sweet pillow box! Great idea to do something that is not a card...it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  50. oohh! sweet pillow box. It really is nice to use kraft papers as any color/patterned paper works with it.

    ReplyDelete
  51. The pillow box is so cute ! And love all the new release this month, so fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am SO in love with this month's release! Your cute little project is perfect for showing off my two favorite sets this month. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Another fabulous creation. Love your pillow box and the addition of the birdcage is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Gorgeous amy...loving this release.

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a fun pillow box! You have the best eye for solor and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh this is so cute! Love that little pillow box...and I'm super into kraft these days!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would like to enter for your giveaway but I don't know what you mean about linking up my name. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Darling box! I am in love with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a nice card...sorry couldn't put my name in the drawing for the box of buttons since I do not have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Awesome giveaway!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Becoming obsessed with the stamp set already. Great little box and so many ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a great idea to use the gift box, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great card--it really catches the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wonderful pillow box -- congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~