Wednesday, March 7, 2012

domo arigato...


Remember the other day I posted my new Basic Grey goodies?

This is the other asian inspired collection I recently picked up...

My Little Shoe Box 



The cardbase is PTI but everything else is from the Aiko Collection..pretty sweet eh?  I'm a big fan of stitching down alphas to make sure they stay put.  The journaling card is on glue dots.

Hopefully you'll be seeing a TON of thank you cards over the next couple of weeks.  My daughter's birthday is coming up and I want to have a stash of thank you's for her to send out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

32 comments:

  1. Wow Amy, this card is adorable!! Lovely colours too!
    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one Amy! Now my favorites are up to at least 51!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!! She is ADORABLE and loving the stitching on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable! Love that sweet little girl. Love the stitching, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious, Amy! Cutie girl, cool stitching, and the flowers are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! It's such a you card, Amy. Down from the fairly CAS layout to culturally too lol

    I mentioned you in my latest post because the card reminded me of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one kraft-a-licious cutie, girlie! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute cute!!! :)

    happy hump day girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Amy, love the colors! Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet, Amy! I love those bright colours against the kraft and the stitching across the sentiment is a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww....so sweet! I love the bright happy colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, and the stitching is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome card and so so cute!!
    Love how every element is clustered together!!
    super cool ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute I love the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card and I LOVE that stitching! Such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cute cute! this is darling, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorbs... love the stitching over the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy moly it's one of the most adorable creations ever!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~