Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paper Issues: Candy Shop!


This is post 2 of 2 for me...please be sure to check out my The Craft's Meow Preview:  Day 2!!

Paper Issues has a new challenge posted:



Check out the sweet prize:


To be eligible, you must be a follower of the Paper Issues blog and a Fan of the Paper Issues Facebook page {for more deets, check out the Paper Issues blog!}.

Paper Issues is having a mini hop!  

Check out the fabulous blogs, be inspired and link up!


I decided to play along....this is what I designed:


It's an altered treat bag!

I'm a huge fan of these kraft bags...fill them up with sweets for your sweet!

I used my first DT order for this project, the Jenni Bowlin tag which I stamped with a Paper Smooches sentiment.  All the patterned paper is Jenni Bowlin, I topped the card off with a chippie from the Crate/Emma's Shoppe Collection...and some twinery goodness.

I can't wait to see how you're inspired!!!  Link up over at the Paper Issues blog!


37 comments:

  1. Hi, Amy! Love your treat bag it's just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! It quite a sweet treat bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous treat bag, Amy, awesome! I got my from the mail box yesterday, thanks so much, it was filled with some really good finds!Have a wonderful day>

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little bag... sweets it is... trying to figure how to work that with pine cones... humm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute - love the yummy looking lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome altered baggie! love the lollipop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeee that Crate lollypop... hehehehehehe.. I used it also on an upcoming project that you will have to do too.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love love love this!! Super cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh that lolly is sooo yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh...yummy! Love the mix of patterns and colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling Amy! I so love that chipboard lollipop, perfect for the Candy Shop theme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling Amy! I so love that chipboard lollipop, perfect for the Candy Shop theme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my this is so cute & sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cuteness! Love that little lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun little treat to give to someone, so happy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweet!!!!

    i do love how you make the gifty bags :)

    just need to remember to have hubby untie the twine for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, so fun!! love it! any treat--even if it weren't so sweet would be delicious in this bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet indeed!!! Totally adorable- who wouldn't love to receive that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, this is darling! I love that paper treats bag, need to get some of those! Great stitching here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this sweet treat bag!! so sweet!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. so fun! fab way to dress up the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yummo!!! I received my own little treat bag in the mail :>) Thank you very much my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~