Tuesday, May 22, 2012

i'm always here for you...


Hexagons

I love hexagons.


Just a simple design with some glitz!

The sentiment is perfect for the current round of Gallery Idol 2012:

Encouragement


The challenge is open until May 28th...have you entered?  If not, you should...you have nothing to lose, only encouragement cards to gain:)  There are some serious contributors to the Flickr pool...this is #3 for me.


Have you heard the buzz about the Three Cool Chicks Workshop?




A ginormous Woot Woot for all of you that joined us last week for


Three Cool Chicks
Let's get trendy now!


Please remember to upload your inspired creations to the Flickr group or via the blog comments by May 31st to be eligible for our prizes!


For those of you who missed out, we decided to have an encore presentation just for you.  This is a repeat of last week's workshop, covering the trends of:


Banners
Doilies
Confetti
Baker's Twine
Woodgrain


When you sign up, you will receive:


-Five emails containing 5 PDF attachments with 15 inspired projects!
-Links to our workshop blog!
-Links to our Flickr group!
-Be able to participate in our challenges for a chance at some prizes!


Entries close on May 31st.


Whaddya waiting for?


Sign up today!



40 comments:

  1. whoa, awesome card! best of luck with Gallery Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful! Love your use of the hexagons for the bg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of sparkle on the sentiment flag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Amy! So simple but so fabulous!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hexagon, too, and I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all that glitter on your sentiment banner...it is gorgeous Amy!

    I've submitted one...hoping to get a couple more in before the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Amy! Simple, yet perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little bit of sparkle on this trendy card! Good luck with GI, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the hexagons and the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh-dorable card, Amy! I so love hexagons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome hexagons...love how you added the glitter around the sentiment...AWESOME CARD..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hexagons, too...now I just need to use them! You are such an inspiration! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love that bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card, Amy, good luck! I love your trendy workshop week and I am getting caught up now and should be able to get everything finished! Really enjoyed it so nice to have the trends spotted for me! Hope you have some more people sign up, it is so much fun! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the card and the tad bit of bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Amy!!!
    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cool and trendy card! Good luck, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card! gotta love the shimmer! hope all is well! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love hexagons too, not used them in crafting yet though!! They will be out of fashion by the time I get to them ...Lol
    The Kraft panel looks great, cool sparkly banner :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hexagons fabulous! I have yet to master such a shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simply wonderful Amy! Love the shimmery trimmed tag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE a simple but gorgeous card and this is one of them!! Awesome job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card Amy. I love hexagons too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing card, Amy, and so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. so fun & trendy! good luck with idol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the hexagons and sentiment!!! GREAT card!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  28. okay... who don't love Simple and beautiful card!! I do!!! Love it sista!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is BEAUTIFUL and FUN!! Love the touch of glitter!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the added glitter :)

    encore?? might just do them all again as the workshop was so FUN!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love hexagons too, love this bit of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Simple and sparkly - a good combo.
    I know all about the 3 Cool Chicks - err enablers! I now own a banner die and stamp set - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I may not love hexagons but that sure is a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love hexagon, too! fabulous card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. And I love what you do with hexagons! Good luck with GI - I have no idea how they whittle down that enormous pool of eye candy down to just 20.

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE your hexagon card! And that glitter banner is so sweet with it!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~