Monday, July 2, 2012

EAD Designs Blog hop: Seasons Greetings


Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am pacific}

You should have arrived here from Super Shellye's blog


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs Blog!

Remember that every week there is a prize for a lucky blog hopper!

I want to give a big shout out to Kate who is our July Guest Designer!

It is Christmas in July here...


The EAD Designs/Paper Smooches Co-Branding Christmas Sentiments Stickerz make it super easy to slam together a Christmas Card!


I wanted to try out my new Memory Box Curved Antlers Die...and I finished off my card with glitter.  Nothing says festive like Glitter {smiles}.

Okay, now hippety hop over to Jenn's blog



I'll be back again at 5 am pacific with a super special post:)

29 comments:

  1. Heh, a little too early for Christmas?! But fantastic card! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute...love the antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 this!!!! Awesome job Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love those antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this and I haven't seen that die before, but all I can say is I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the antlers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so awesome...love those antlers..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simple elegance of this Amy. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously too cute!!! LOVE the strip of glitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and elegant. Love those antlers. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. I love Christmaas in July. It's not cold!!! This would be the card my husband would want to send out. He would love this too!
    Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple, cute and sparkle - perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been looking at these dies and wondering how and when I'd use them....Christmas seems perfect to me, Love it :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very simple and fun with the antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. eek!!! LOVE the antlers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. amy your card is way too cute! simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely simple Christmas in July card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. FUN! Love the antlers. Thanks for the 'Christmas' planted in my head. It's HOT here, but now I'm thinking chilly thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man oh man, I love this card. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome antlers - I really have to do some Memory Box shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Seriously, this is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this simple design and the glitter is such a fun touch! wonderful holiday card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute and what a fun die. I can see you turn every animal into a reindeer :>)

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~