Friday, November 23, 2012

preppy holiday...


Happy Black Friday!!!!

Poppin' in here speedy quick to share a preppy holiday card:


I used Jane's Doodles



cutest set ever:)

My card is compliments of a couple people...first, I was inspired by Kimber's card sketch over at Two Peas:


I was one of the winners from last week!
Super fun!

I do have to share about some of my supplies:

Hero Arts Card Base:  Alice Wertz
Martha Stewart Mat Pad:  Ivy Wong
'Preppy' ribbon:  JJ Bolton

Although the red panel is from a Martha holiday pack, I love how the mat blue card base and the preppy ribbon give it a non-traditional look.

Call it my Black Friday Shopping for you...I have some stuff posted for Sale....more to come.

21 comments:

  1. Love that card! I've always wanted to cross stitch on a card or layout. Congrats on your win a Two Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that cross stitch heart!!! And CONGRATS on winning!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Amy!! Congrats on your win also!!!
    Well deserved :)
    TFS and happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super preppy...oh how I love that ribbon. I hope your shopping is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty card Amy, that ribbon is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me think preppy and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOnderful card Sista....and CONGRATS on your winning!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the win - well deserved! Love this preppy holiday card so very much - Im thinking my scrappy stash will not be complete unless I find some of that ribbon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. super duper cute... love these cross stitched stamps..you make me want them..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win! Another great non-traditional- you're the queen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you were able to find some really great deals yesterday! This card is so sweet. Great modern look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, it is preppy! And adorable! Love the cross-stitched heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CAS perfection. So sweet with the little heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That ribbon is totally preppy! And since JJ has sent me ribbon too, I know EXACTLY how awesome it feels in person :) That stuff is amazing.
    Love the cross-stitch look, too - and I love the sort-of chicken wire look on the red paper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this would be a perfect guy card, too. love it! and ahhh... amazing how you utilize your supplies. i need to be better at that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling! I love that ribbon! SO cutE!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~