so happy for you...

Click HERE for the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog Hop!


Happy Saturday!

I typically have a Paper Made Bakery post, but my bloggie friend Glenda is up on the PMB blog today...make sure you go check her project out!

Yesterday morning I struggled to design a going away card for my boss.  I've really enjoyed working with her, she has thee best perspective on things, nothing seems to upset her...she's laid back and easy going.  I'm super going to miss her, more than she probably knows but I'm also really happy for her new venture.

She's an orange girl, which is fab since I love to design with orange:


You probably can't tell from the photo, but the fishtail banner has been stitched down with gold metallic thread.  

I'm still working on the  Basic Grey Hey You paper pad.   The burlap flower is Little Yellow Bicycle.  


The sentiment is by WPlus9, Strictly Sentiments 2.  Such a fun font, dontcha think?

I'm playing along with the gals over at



Cream
Melon
Cantaloupe

Such a fun color combo...my melon color is the button on the burlap bloom.

Lotsa stuff going on on this side of the world today:


Comments

itsallrosi said…
wonderful textures here. love that sweet flower!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh my, my favorite card this week. Love the fish tail banner, the orange and that gorgeous bloom.
We have the scrapbook expo here next weekend.
Laurel said…
Love, love, love this card Amy!
*sigh* this is beautiful!! I love love love the colors, the flag and that fabby flower!!!
jessica said…
Super fun card Amy! Love all the texture and dimension!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!
Michelle said…
Oh my! I LOVE that little flag! What a unique way to add your sentiment. Very inspiring, Amy! Fab card!
wendipooh13 said…
oh my gosh this is the CUTEST!!!
donna mikasa said…
I can't stop staring at that bloom--it's mesmerizing!
Karen B. said…
I love the use of orange here and that bloom is just amazing!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome Amy!! Love that banner piece and the cute burlap flower!
Rose said…
fun card and i love the bloom :)
Tenia Nelson said…
So so cool, Miss Lady!! :)
Unknown said…
You really rocked those colors! So fab!
perfect for your boss and the challenge!

Great seeing you today -and great deals at the Avocado Arts Booth!!

Love the set with the phonepoles and hearts!!!

Make and Take Rocks!!
Jessi Fogan said…
It is definitely hard to congratulate someone when you don't want them to leave! Love the awesome bright cheery card, and the gold thread? Perfection!
Tracey McNeely said…
Wow this is fabulous!
Unknown said…
This is so pretty Amy. That mod flower is so fun!
Trinh said…
Very pretty! Love that flower and the colors.
lauren bergold said…
i've only got three words for this: PER! FEC! TION!!! ♥♥♥ (seriously... hubba hubba... melLLlLllon!!!) :)
Sylvia said…
Love this trendy card, Amy, love the new colors as well!
Donna B. said…
Very pretty card! Love all the different fun elements! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.
Anonymous said…
Your cards are so very lovely. Really enjoying browsing through your posts. :)