Tuesday, October 8, 2013

jack o'lantern



Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I don't know what it is, I'm working part time but have been seriously behind on my Feedly.  I'm trying to get on some kind of schedule because I do best that way so please be patient with me.  

I'm here with a halloween card.  I don't typically make halloween cards but I bought a lot of the  Basic Grey Persimmon Collection which has several halloween embellishments.  This will be happy mail for the girl at college:


Everything is from the Persimmon collection except for the Timeless Twine Autumn Splendor.


My card was inspired by the current 



Our super sponsor is


Photobucket

I used:

Autumn Splendor


I hope you'll play along with us at Seize the Sketch!

Here's today's stamp of the day:

wheely girl $4


19 comments:

  1. Adorable...I love the non-traditional Halloween colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors in that collection!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'girl away at college' will love this card; it's fun and unique! Fabulous inspiration once again!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) And of course you needed some Halloween stuff for girly cards! She needs happy mail! Getting behind....Yep. I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say it again, I absolutely love these papers and your girl is going to love that card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy I love that you chose those papers for a Halloween card--fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such a good mama! nice way to let her know you are thinking of her1

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun Halloween card Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Amy! Great use of the Persimmon collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow adorable.. love that cool paper..

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, Amy, love the twine and the sentiment! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this fabulous Halloween card Sista!... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh, she's going to LOVE this! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is going to love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! Love the circle embellie!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~