jack o'lantern



Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I don't know what it is, I'm working part time but have been seriously behind on my Feedly.  I'm trying to get on some kind of schedule because I do best that way so please be patient with me.  

I'm here with a halloween card.  I don't typically make halloween cards but I bought a lot of the  Basic Grey Persimmon Collection which has several halloween embellishments.  This will be happy mail for the girl at college:


Everything is from the Persimmon collection except for the Timeless Twine Autumn Splendor.


My card was inspired by the current 



Our super sponsor is


Photobucket

I used:

Autumn Splendor


I hope you'll play along with us at Seize the Sketch!

Here's today's stamp of the day:

wheely girl $4


Comments

Lynn said…
Adorable...I love the non-traditional Halloween colors!
Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors in that collection!!!!!!
cm said…
The 'girl away at college' will love this card; it's fun and unique! Fabulous inspiration once again!
c
Jessi Fogan said…
Love it :) And of course you needed some Halloween stuff for girly cards! She needs happy mail! Getting behind....Yep. I hear ya.
Sherry Eckblad said…
I will say it again, I absolutely love these papers and your girl is going to love that card.
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I love that you chose those papers for a Halloween card--fantastic!!
ivy said…
you are such a good mama! nice way to let her know you are thinking of her1
jessica said…
such a fun Halloween card Amy!!
Janice said…
Love the mix media papers!
Ashley Horton said…
Love this Amy! Great use of the Persimmon collection!
Annette Allen said…
wow adorable.. love that cool paper..
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy, love the twine and the sentiment! Happy Wednesday!
Mona Pendleton said…
Terrific Halloween card Amy!
Lynnda said…
Love this fabulous Halloween card Sista!... hugs..x
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, she's going to LOVE this! I know I do!
Trinh said…
Ooh I love this color combo!
Rose said…
she is going to love this :)
Angie Tieman said…
Fantastic card! Love the circle embellie!
Kelly said…
aww cute take on the sketch!