Monday, October 28, 2013

make a wish!



Hello and a Happy Monday to you!

Can you believe that it is almost Halloween?  This year is flying by....

Here's a super quick card:


Actually, it wasn't very quick, I ended up re-doing that tag several times.  I finally decided on Impress Fresh Ink Pink Lemonade.  Originally I was using Impress Sugar which was really too pale for the impact I was going for.

The sentiment is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps, Everyday Expressions.  LOVE that font.

Can you tell that the card base is a rich chocolate brown that has woodgrain embossed on it?


This cardstock is amazing.  It's german and my local supplier is now out of business...RIP Paper Zone.  I seriously hoard this stuff, it seems to be at least 120 lb and well, luxurious.

I topped off my tag with the delish

Timeless Twine




Envision the tag without the twine...it just isn't the same, eh?

I was inspired by the current



I was inspired by

silhouette image
colors
twine
tag

I'd love it if you'd stop by the Timeless Twine blog and left me some bloggie love!

29 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Amy. I love brown and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pink and wood grain .... I think perfection is the word I am looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown and pink together is gorgeous--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding my voice to the others: gorgeous, pretty, elegant! The colour combination is so eye-catching and yes, the twine is the perfect finishing touch!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning! SUCH amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I can see why you hoard that paper. Love the pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love pink and brown together. Lovely card and the twine is perfect!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite color combos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhh love the card!!! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the woodgrain cardstock is so rich looking! The tag is gorgeous. Altogether awesome, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with your beautiful card! And that woodgrain paper is fab; I would be hoarding it too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a Pretty card Amy...LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink! Love it... the woodgrain awesome!... This card is perfectly beautiful!.... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is gorgeous Amy! I can definitely see the woodgrained texture and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amy, your card is awesome...love the tag in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This year is flying by! Love the tag with the gorgeous pink flower Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful...and the first thing I did notice was that fabulous woodgrain paper! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful combination of elements - works well for the Case Study! And that cardstock is fabulous. I loved Paper Zone, and I miss it!, although my pocketbook suffered every time I went into the store!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Trés chic, girlie! Love the coverage of that pink ink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This gal's on a pink roll... Love that offset bloom and the color combo. Yeah cool paper - can't beat German quality, eh? tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous twine, Amy, I love it, just can't afford all of it!Your tag is beautiful sitting on the brown wood grain card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yep, that background paper is off the hook! love the pink paired with the deep brown

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the font! Love the flower! Love the twine! Love the paper! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~