make a wish!



Hello and a Happy Monday to you!

Can you believe that it is almost Halloween?  This year is flying by....

Here's a super quick card:


Actually, it wasn't very quick, I ended up re-doing that tag several times.  I finally decided on Impress Fresh Ink Pink Lemonade.  Originally I was using Impress Sugar which was really too pale for the impact I was going for.

The sentiment is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps, Everyday Expressions.  LOVE that font.

Can you tell that the card base is a rich chocolate brown that has woodgrain embossed on it?


This cardstock is amazing.  It's german and my local supplier is now out of business...RIP Paper Zone.  I seriously hoard this stuff, it seems to be at least 120 lb and well, luxurious.

I topped off my tag with the delish

Timeless Twine




Envision the tag without the twine...it just isn't the same, eh?

I was inspired by the current



I was inspired by

silhouette image
colors
twine
tag

I'd love it if you'd stop by the Timeless Twine blog and left me some bloggie love!

Comments

This is so pretty, Amy. I love brown and pink together.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pink and wood grain .... I think perfection is the word I am looking for :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Brown and pink together is gorgeous--love this!
cm said…
Adding my voice to the others: gorgeous, pretty, elegant! The colour combination is so eye-catching and yes, the twine is the perfect finishing touch!
c
Laurel said…
Very pretty, love the woodgrain background!
Jingle said…
Wow! This is stunning! SUCH amazing colors!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Gorgeous, I can see why you hoard that paper. Love the pink color.
Connie Mercer said…
love pink and brown together. Lovely card and the twine is perfect!!!:):)
donna mikasa said…
One of my favorite color combos! Love it!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhhh love the card!!! super cute
This is lovely, Amy! Love the tag!
Shannon J said…
Oh the woodgrain cardstock is so rich looking! The tag is gorgeous. Altogether awesome, Amy!
Trinh said…
I'm in love with your beautiful card! And that woodgrain paper is fab; I would be hoarding it too.
Jodi Collins said…
What a stunner~! LOVE this!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a Pretty card Amy...LOVE this!!
Lynnda said…
Pink! Love it... the woodgrain awesome!... This card is perfectly beautiful!.... hugs..x
Kay Miller said…
Oh this is gorgeous Amy! I can definitely see the woodgrained texture and it looks amazing!
Silke Ledlow said…
Amy, your card is awesome...love the tag in the center!
Lynn said…
This year is flying by! Love the tag with the gorgeous pink flower Amy!
Cathy Weber said…
This is so beautiful...and the first thing I did notice was that fabulous woodgrain paper! Well done!
Jean said…
Wonderful combination of elements - works well for the Case Study! And that cardstock is fabulous. I loved Paper Zone, and I miss it!, although my pocketbook suffered every time I went into the store!
Aimes said…
Trés chic, girlie! Love the coverage of that pink ink! :)
maria f. said…
This gal's on a pink roll... Love that offset bloom and the color combo. Yeah cool paper - can't beat German quality, eh? tee hee hee
Sylvia said…
Fabulous twine, Amy, I love it, just can't afford all of it!Your tag is beautiful sitting on the brown wood grain card!
Kelly said…
yep, that background paper is off the hook! love the pink paired with the deep brown
Kim S said…
Love the font! Love the flower! Love the twine! Love the paper! It's perfect!!