yeti in a jar.

post 2 of 2 for today...did you read my FUN NEWS?



Big Yeti Hugs!

So the Yeti, Set, Go set has been staring at me.  I bought it a couple weeks ago from Butterfly Reflections Ink.
(psst...she's having 40% off...tell her I sent you wink)

This is a Lawn Fawn-tastic card....4 stamp sets...2 paper pads and Trimming.


It's a wee 3.5 x 3.5 inch card...small things pack a punch :)

I love the bright colors...it's been so rainy in the pacific northwest!

The blue background is ala gelatos.


I used the following Lawn Fawn stamp sets:

Sophie's Sentiments
Yeti, Set, Go
Summertime Charm
Bannerific

...the following paper pads

Daphne's Closet
Pink Lemonade

and 




Playin' with the gals over at



no toppings for me this week

and also

Ribbon Carousel Challenge





Comments

This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the monster and that jar!!!!!!!
How cute is this! Love it!!!
Unknown said…
Super fun and happy!
Julie said…
Super cute!!! As always!
Courtney K said…
what a fun and clever card. love the upside down jar and the blue gelato background. and i have to get that yeti stamp!
Lynnda said…
Wow!! This card is so adorable!!! Yeti in the jar- cuteness .. Hugs x
Kelly said…
well this is a cute pa-tootie! love the bright colors. rocking da lawn fawn!
Nancy said…
Super fun card! love the Birthday banner! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!
Annette Allen said…
Jeti in a jar.. totally fabulous..
Rose said…
C.U.T.E. !!!!!!!!!!!

Please send some of your rain my way!!!!
Julia Aston said…
Gosh, Amy - I've missed like 5 of your posts - you are a posting maniac! Love the brightness and fun-ness of this cute card! Congrats on getting the Curtain Call gig - (yet more posts for you!!!) Love that felt flower -
Shannon J said…
This is so much fun! Love the colours!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
This makes me giggle. That Yeti is going to get you for putting him in the bottle! ha! Loving the gelato coloring!
Perfect is what this is! I love how bright and cheery it is!
caught my eye and made me smile! this is so cute ♥
lauren bergold said…
yeti, set, GO??!?!??!??! duuuuuuuuuude! say. no. more!!!! (omg!!!) (LOVE this!!!) :) :) :)
Aimee Kidd said…
How adorable is he?!?! Awesome card!!
Colleen said…
this is one cute little Yeti in a jar...Love it and all the bright colors! thank you for linking up to Seize the Birthday!
Ashley Horton said…
How can any card not be completely awesome with a Yeti on it!! :) Love this one Amy!
TOOOOOOOOOOOOTtally adorbs!!!!
Oh my gosh, how cute is this?
Glenda J said…
Love the bright colours and fun patterns!! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
Kelly Griglione said…
Wow, that's a lot of product on such a tiny card! It all goes so well together. Love how your yeti jar is upside down!
Tamara said…
Love it, very fun card!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara
Jen W. said…
Brilliant! This totally made me giggle! I want a yeti in bottle!!