Top Dog Dies: spring + authentique

Post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my Chickaniddy Crafts post!



Hello!  I'm here sharing a project combining Exclusive Dies from Top Dog Dies and Authentique Anchored!


I still have tons of Authentique left from the earlier blog hop!

Here's a quick goodie bag:


Even though the Anchored Collection is nautical themed, you wouldn't necessarily recognize it on my project.  That's the beauty of collections, thinking outside the box to create an unexpected project!







This is an Easter Treat bag that doesn't use any Easter related dies.


Love the look of layering multiple die cuts.  It adds so much interest to a project.  I wanted to really make my embellishments pop so I kept the glassine bag plain.  I used one of the sticker strips and covered a wooden clothespin.  The SRM sticker sentiment happens to fit perfectly on the die cut frame.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

* Follow Top Dog Dies *



Comments

sandi said…
Oh how sweet! Love this little goodie bag! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is beautiful!! LOVING the heart and that clip!!!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your little Easter treat bag. The doily and that striped clothespin.
jessica said…
This is beautiful Amy! What a GREAT treat packaging idea!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh how dang cute is that!!!!
Shannon J said…
What a sweet package! Love that heart doily, layered with the vellum die and OH MY that candy cane striped clothes peg is awesome!! Kinda love what's inside the package too ;)
donna mikasa said…
Love how you paired the heart doily with the vellum wildflower branch--so pretty!
Rose said…
sweet :) love the heart doily die!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooh, boy, do I EVER love this! What a super sweet and stunning gift packaging, Amy! I LOVE the layered die cuts you used. And bravo for using this gorgeous nautical collection in a new and different way!
cm said…
What a wonderfully pretty tag you've created for what looks like a pretty amazing 'exercise restraint? No way" bag of candy! Treats for the eyes; treats for the tummy...Hugs~c