Chickaniddy Crafts: Focus on Foil Pinspiration

this is post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for the New Poppy Sketches challenge!





Today is my Chickaniddy Crafts Day!  

The design team is doing a Pinspiration challenge and I picked this as my inspiration:




I would totally wear that tee, gray is my favorite color and my closet is chock full of it.

I decided to go clean & simple:

supplies:  Paper (CN14SPO02; TG14OS08) Stamps (TG14ST01)

I die cut the Silver Surfer Foil Paper with an arrow die.  Since the arrowheads are only 1.25 inches tall, I decided to make my overall card design 3.5 inches.  With the card being so petite, it really draws the attention to the details.  The main panel is also the Silver Foil speciality paper.  The sentiment is from the Twirly Girly Clear Stamp Set.  

This could easily be a masculine or feminine card...birthday, graduation or any other special occasion!





Did you see the Sneak Peeks of NEW Chickaniddy Crafts Collections over on Heidi's blog?!!




I know, I can't wait either!







Comments

Shelly said…
Talk about matching, perfectly! lol This card does just that! ;) LOVE it!
Diane Jaquay said…
This is so sweetly CAS and great use of that inspiration piece!!
Laurel said…
Wonderful card!
Miriam Prantner said…
So modern and elegant and chic, I love that silver paper!
Jess said…
Great card! I love that shirt too! The Jolly Good line looks adorable.
wendipooh13 said…
EKKKK!!! That is gorgeous!! LOVE your take on it!!
Leigh Penner said…
Lovely card, Amy! I love how you were inspired by the sweater!
Anonymous said…
Oh I love this...such a cool take on the inspiration Amy
Ashley Horton said…
Gorgeous Amy! Love how you used the inspiration!!
Shannon J said…
Oh that foil paper is perfect! Love the inspiration, love the card!
Lindsey said…
I've had that shirt pinned forever...love how you used it for your card's inspiration.
Lynnda said…
So cool! Sista!!! hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
Gorgeous! LOVE the petite size and LOVE the foil paper! And those die cut arrows are seriously cute. Such a perfect take on your inspiration photo. You have great taste! I would totally wear that top, too. Pretty much every top in my closet is gray. ;)
donna mikasa said…
I'm a big fan of gray, too. That silver cardstock is so delish!
cm said…
That t-shirt...that foil paper...those feathers...that card of yours (and it's a mini *fist pump*!)...WOW to the works! Love what you do with the Chickaniddy products. Now, to find some out my way... Truly, a stunning card. Hugs~c
jessica said…
CAS and FABULOUS!!!!