Poppy Sketches #6: this is the life

this is post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my Chickaniddy Crafts post!



Hello!

We're back with a brand new Poppy Sketch with a Pop of Pattern:


Our Super Sponsor is



May Arts so generously sent us product to play with and I worked with



Here's how I was inspired:

paper:  mme/miss caroline/howdy doody stamps:  pti wet paint II ink:  memento rich cocoa

I used My Minds Eye/Miss Caroline/Howdy Doody.  It was perfect because both the floral panel and the panel that I stamped my sentiment one have a harlequin pattern!

I decided to use glossy accents to adhere the Diamond Chain to the oval die cut.  It give the card a smidge of bling :)

Make sure you check out the Poppy Sketches blog and my teamies:

Comments

Shelly said…
This is so sweet! Love the papers and the touch of bling, added!
Laurel said…
Love the bling and woodgrain!
Jess said…
Great card! Love the woodgrain mixed with bling!
Anonymous said…
Very pretty! Love the pp and the frame :-)
Connie Mercer said…
love this!!!! Love the trim around the sentiment!!!
wendipooh13 said…
how pretty!! LOVE the bling!!
Julia Aston said…
Ohhhhh - love this Amy! the woodgrain looks fabo as the background - and the diamond rope around the oval is beautiful!!
OHHHHHHHH! I LOVE that diamond chain! LOVE LOVE LOVE your papers and design for this card! FAB as always, Amy! YOU ROCK <3
Lynn said…
Wow! I love that diamond chain...so very cool. PS that was me on your last comment. Didn't realize my son was logged in!
Ashley Horton said…
Love how you used the Diamond Chain, Amy!!
Cris G. said…
So beautiful and feminine, Amy. I love the contrast of the woodgrain and the soft pink pattern. The Diamond Chain gives just the right amount of bling. Gorgeous!
So gorgeous! LOVING that wood grain and the trim around the sentiment!!!!!
Unknown said…
Bling, bling! Love the pretty rhinestone ribbon and your mix of patterend papers! So need to get a sketchy sentiments set!
Way to rock those pieces… this is the life and can you believe i have yet to buy that stamp set?
Deepti said…
great card! love the patterns and the way u used the ribbon :)
Sylvia said…
Such a pretty card, Amy, love the rhinestone ring!
Lynnda said…
This is sick!!! Too sweet!!! I love it.... of course! Hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
Holy cow! What a gorgeous design! My favorite combo of rustic with elegance! LOVE the woodgrain mixed with that pretty floral. And the Diamond Chain? Brilliant use! I seriously WANT that trim!
Lori said…
Great design! Love the mix of patterns and how you used the diamond chain trim.
Lisa Petrella said…
So cool, Amy! I love how you framed your sentiment with the diamond chain!!!
ADORE your use of the WOOD papers, LOVE!
cm said…
Fabulous inspiration card for the Poppy Sketch and pattern pop! Your eye for design, once gain, dazzles and delights! Hugs~c
jessica said…
Fun card Amy! LOVE the papers and that bling!!!!!
Another AWESOME card!