neat & tangled + scrapbook adhesives by 3L

post 2 of 2 for me today....click here for the new CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!




Neat & Tangled has joined together with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for a blog hop!  Make sure you pop over to:



PRIZES:  2 prize packs each containing a selection of Neat and Tangled's most popular stamps and sequins valued at over $25, as well as a selection of popular products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L valued at over $25!  1 winner will be chosen from the Neat & Tangled blog comments, one from the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog comments!

Here's how I was inspired:

cardstock:  PTI  stamps:  neat & tangled you + me ink:  fresh ink pool/chamomile other:  scrapbook adhesive 3d foam butterflies/e-z runner, martha stewart silver glitter, neat & tangled buttercream/ocean breeze satin sequins, spellbinders circle die, acetate

I used Neat & Tangled's You + Me set to stamp up this shaker card.  See those glittery butterflies?  They are foam butterflies by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  All I did was cover them in Martha Stewart glitter since both sides were pre-adhesived <-- is that a word:  pre-adhesived?  LOL

The sequins I used


There are 2 sheets of acetate, the first was adhered using the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner...man that thing moves...I love it's ability to flow!  The second sheet of acetate to house the shaker part of the card...I used the extra border around the foam butterflies for adhesive...I cut them into skinny strips...I don't waste a bit of foam adhesive!


Make sure you check out the Neat & Tangled blog!!

Remember to comment to win!



Comments

Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the shaker bit and those petals!!!!!
Annette Allen said…
wow is right.. this is amazing.. totally love it
Tracey McNeely said…
Gorgeous shaker Amy!
Angi Barrs said…
Beautiful design! I love the colors!
Lynnda said…
Love it!! Loving the design and colors!! Hugs x
Laurel said…
So pretty! Love the shaker!
Deepti said…
This is so pretty, I love the soothing colors and that glittery butterfly :)
maria f. said…
And that card is awesome! Do you use a double layer of foam adhesive, Amy? And do you know any tricks to keep the sequins from sticking to the foam adhesive sticky edges?!
Miriam Prantner said…
Gorgeous shaker card, I love the color combination!
Virginia L. said…
Is this ever GORGEOUS! Love the stamping outside the sequins!! Really awesome work, Amy!! Happy weekend!
Shelly said…
OH MY WOOORD, AMY!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love, love, love!
Laura Norris said…
this is amazing! Love it!
Shannon Fralish said…
What a pretty, pretty card, Amy. So subtle, feminine...yeah, awesome!
Audrey Pettit said…
What an absolutely fabulous idea for a shaker card, Amy! I LOVE that flower design! Awesome stamping and color combo, and I just adore the little glittered butterflies you added into the shaker with the sequins. This is pure happiness!
Just wonderful - just wonderful, those soft colors and I always love shaker cards!
Lynn said…
You are awesome...this is fabulous Amy.
Kay Miller said…
What an absolutely gorgeous shaker card Amy!! This is super!!
Julia Aston said…
What a beautiful shaker flower Amy! love those glittery butterflies! Fun stuff! Neat and Tangled just sent me a free little bag of sequins with an order I just made - whoo hoo! I used them already on a card that I'm posting tomorrow morning!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Amy, love the yellow and blue and the delicate stamping! Happy Saturday.
donna mikasa said…
I super love this and just wanna shake it!
Celeste Goff said…
Wow Amy, what an amazing card! I love shaker cards and this one is beautiful! I love how soft and pretty the pastel petals are around your shaker element.
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE your shaker card, Amy!
dstandard said…
This is an awesome card Amy! Love the stamping and the shaker center!
jessica said…
This is gorgeous Amy!!! The colors and design and sequins are just so pretty!
AWESOME card!
Jean said…
Wonderful use of the stamps! Great colors, too.
Anonymous said…
What an awesome shaker card Amy! Love it!!
Unknown said…
Gorgeously done! Love the soft colors.
Anni said…
Such a cool shaker card! Love the colors!
Anni
yyam said…
Oooooh...this is soooooo pretty! I love it!
Sandy Ang said…
so pretty that confetti look
Michelle said…
I love this shaker card. So soft and pretty!
Jinny Newlin said…
So, so pretty, Amy! I adore the look of those overlapping blooms, and your little shaker window is so full of summertime!
This card, is a sweet summers dream!!!
Diane Jaquay said…
This is SO COOL, love the big flower with the special shaker center, AWESOME!!
Angie Tieman said…
Okay, this is a major stunner! That flower is a moment of creative genius for you!
cm said…
Mega, over-the-top stunning. Actually s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g kind of stunning...And you know the butterflies have me swooning, don't you *grin*
Hugs~c