CFC133 Summer Hearts: domo arigato

post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for the Neat & Tangled/Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L hop!



We're back with a new challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays!

CFC133:  summer lovin'


CFC133: June 27- July 18


Theme: Hearts in summer colors


Remember to incorporate the theme AND a Clean and Simple Design!

In addition to getting a guest spot on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog, the winner of this challenge will also get a yummy prize from our fabulous sponsor!

Please give a woot woot for:





And that yummy prize is...


Here's how I was inspired:

I combined the border stamps from Rad with a sentiment from Big Thanks.

I heat embossed the border in Zing White.

Summer Hearts?  That instantly made me think of Chickaniddy Crafts Enamel Hearts!  I'm super guilty of hoarding those lovelies so I'm glad I was able to incorporate it into my skinny card.

I can't wait to see how you're inspired!





Make sure you check out my teamies:




Comments

Jingle said…
This is very cute! I love those tiny hearts!
Love your long and skinny cards...
Annette Allen said…
wow Amy oh so cute.. I love those little hearts..
Tracey McNeely said…
Loved this the moment I saw it Amy! The tall card is fantastic!
Lynnda said…
Awesome !! Pretty CaS card!! Hugs x
Deepti said…
This is the coolest way to use the stamps :) I love it!
Shelly said…
Okay, this is another AWESOME card, AMY!!! Love the little hearts and I love that your card is 'long', fits everything perfectly! Love! And Happy Friday! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, genius! What a fun use of that border stamp and the tiny heart dots. Absolutely brilliant and beautiful!
jessica said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!
Such a great card!!!!
AWESOME job~ off to stalk your blog some more :)
Unknown said…
Totally cute design. You're a brave soul to put all those sweet heart stickers! I'm sure the recipient is gonna love it!
I Card Everyone said…
Amy!!! I love your CAS-ual Friday DT card... but, man am I glad I popped over today... so many gorgeous cards! I absolutely adore the water-coloring you did as a background to the embossed triangles.

=] Michele Ferguson
Rose said…
CAS perfection girlfriend :)
cm said…
....happy sigh....This is such a fabulous 'long and lean' card in every way! Those hearts have me swooning. Somebody's incredibly lucky to receive this gem in their mailbox! WOW!!
Hugs~c