Happy National Cappuccino Day!


post 1 of 2...click HERE for the Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop!



Happy National Cappuccino Day!  I threw this graphic out as an inspiration to the Fabulous Folks over in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB Group:


Always trying to be a team player (I didn't mention that I also threw out a donut challenge the other day on National Donut Day...) here's what I came up with:

cardstock:  recollection/110/white, stampin up gumball green  stamps:  hero arts G6071 absolutely awesome  ink:  fresh ink chocolate  other:  essentials by ellen folk heart dies, create a smile coffee chippie, kuretake gansai tambi

I loaded up a bunch of the brown and white kuretake gansai tambi watercolors onto a stitched circle die.  I added a vellum Folk Heart in the middle and used some stickles to add some focus on the heart....(there's a reason why I don't use the stuff...should have went with my gut and tried my gold sharpie but I do love the slight glitz of the stickles).  If I had posted this without the inspiration pic, you might not necessarily notice that you're looking down onto a cup of coffee so I decided to reinforce that notion but added the glorious Create a Smile Coffee chippie

My card was inspired by the current Freshly Make Sketches:



Honestly, I've never had a Cappuccino...maybe today I will!


Comments

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that sentiment!! Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
LOve your card, and a cappuccino! oh and you...
=]
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Amy! Love your take on the sketch.
Lenae said…
Cute! Great sentiment
Annette Allen said…
awesome sentiment and yay for Cappuccino Day.. :)
Hetty said…
What a great card!
Enjoy your cappuccino today!
Diane Jaquay said…
Sheesh, totally missed National Cappuccino Day lol! But your card is awesome, think I'll go have a cup now!
Amy O said…
Very fun! I love the heart in the coffee. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that circle element and the great sentiment!
Jen Timko said…
Hope your cappuccino was wonderful (because I'm just assuming you HAD to get one!). This is adorable! Love how you used the sketch. Glad to see you this week at FMS!
Helen F. said…
I can totally see looking down into a cuppa, Amy. Great card and great sentiment :-)
Audrey Pettit said…
How adorable! Great take on that inspiration photo! Love your floating vellum heart and love the pop of green, and what a great sentiment!
cm said…
Awww...actually YOU are absolutely awesome! Love this!
Hugs~c
Yuki said…
Super fun card!!
wendipooh13 said…
always LOVE your coffee cards!!!
Lisa Petrella said…
FUN card, Amy!!! And that sentiment is fantastic! Love it!