I don't know what I'd do without you...


Post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day 3!



I ♡ stamp sets with umbrella's so I was happy to pick up the Mama Elephant Chance of Rain set when I was in NY:

cardstock:  recollections/white/110, stampin' up coastal cabana  stamps:  mama elephant chance of rain, essentials by ellen got candy?/amazing women  ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics  other:  mama elephant basic set creative cuts/chance of rain dies, stampin' up embossing folder

Did you see the newest challenge over at Ellen's The Classroom?  It is the Mix It Up Challenge:



Can you spot the Essentials by Ellen?  See those stars on the umbrella?  They are from the Got Candy? set!  The sentiment is from the spectacular Amazing Women set.

I combined it with the latest CAS(E) this sketch:



For November, we'd like to see you create a new card and send it to someone! This will qualify you for Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness challenge as well. Remember to use the hashtag #sharehandmadekindness on Instagram so you can help spread the love! Tag your projects STAMPWITHMENovember2015


I'm sending this out to a dear friend of mine... I've known here since our kids were little...gah, didn't think of that way...so I've known her for about 17 years...whoa.  I tell you, time flies.

Jumping on the Jennifer McGuire Share Handmade Kindness bandwagon!


What an awesome event...read the deets HERE.




Comments

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! That sentiment is soooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Just fabulous ... and ditto!
=]
francesca said…
oh this is super super cute Amy!! :) Love it! :)
Debbie Standard said…
This is just precious! What a super cute card!
Hannelie said…
Love your fun take on the sketch Amy!
Thanks for joining us at CASe this sketch!
Annette Allen said…
so totally cute..love how you added the stars to the umbrella..
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so sweet, Amy! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!
Miriam Prantner said…
This is such a cute set! I love that he's protecting the little bear!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGoodness, this is so adorable! Love that little scene! Such sweet images and I love your coloring! Looks so great against the white on white background!
Великолепная открытка!!! Очень добрая и нежная!
Yuki said…
So cute! I absolutely love this set too!
donna mikasa said…
Such a cute tag and a wonderful take on the sketch! Love umbrellas too! ;)