amazing women...





there is you...love that sentiment from the Essentials by Ellen, Amazing Women set:


I teamed it up with the MFT Hot Cocoa Cups and the oh-so-fun Pineapple background stamp!



Yup, they're mixin' it up with My Favorite Things!

I'm also playing with the current Colour Q challenge:


My colors of choice:

Papertrey Ink New Leaf
Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz
Stampin' Up Cocoastal Cabana
Hero Arts Platinum Embossing Powder

Looking forward to the Impress Valentine's Day Open House today!


amazing women
cardstock:  Papertrey Ink New Leaf, Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana + recollections/110/white, papertrey ink vellum
stamps:  essentials by ellen/amazing women, mft pineapple background
ink:  fresh ink grass + pear, distress ink tea dye, ranger archival black
other:  mft hot cocoa cups, mama elephant creative cuts/basic cuts, mme enamel dots

Comments

None None said…
Everything about this card speaks to me - the pineapple background, the sentiment and the colors. I love pineapples and what they stand for. So I have to get this pineapple background stamp ASAP along with that awesome sentiment set. In less than 24 hours, I've added three items to my MUST HAVE list as a result of your blog. I may have to tone down my visits to your blog as you are bad for my wallet! I'm only kidding about that since you are seriously talented and I love your style as you do inspire me. Hope you have a great weekend, Amy!!!
Hetty said…
Wonderful card, great colors! Love the sentiment on the vellum idea.
jessica said…
Awesome card Amy! Loving that background!
Lynn said…
I agree..that sentiment is awesome. Fun card.
Loveeeeeeeeee this! That sentiment is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Yes to awesome ... everything about this card is truly awesome!
=]
Happy Dance said…
*sigh* *greens* I love green. Sitting here in the quiet with my coffee, and I find myself smiling at the sweetness of this card. I can just picture two friends sharing their lives over a cuppa. Such a sweet background and love, love, love that sentiment on the vellum. Wonderful card. Bev
Becca Cruger said…
Could this card BE any cuter?! (Hint, the answer is no) I'm always so awed when people mix a good pattern with the vellum overlay. It looks so chic!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Awesome card for all the challenges -- I really love the colors
SugarGem said…
In love with that aqua pineapple paper. Swoon!
Jen W. said…
Love that sentiment and the pineapples are so darn cute!
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE these colors and that sentiment! Awesome!
Annette Allen said…
such a fun card.. i love that pineapple background.. very creative
lauren bergold said…
what a great take on that challenge. & btw, i LOVE seeing these on your blog as well as IG... you can't beat the size AND it's cool to have the context of the challenge graphics, etc. (yes, i know, i've been a blog slacker, but i'm trying to reform lol!) ♥♥♥
Kim Heggins said…
So so sweet and what a wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!
Lori Kobular said…
Love that sentiment and I sure wish I could get my own set of those dies! When will the mugs ever be in stock again!
Sylvia said…
Don't know how I missed this one Amy, love your mugs of ???so many things to chose from! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.
Samantha Mann said…
i LOOOOOOOOOVE these colors! and i love your cards with the cups! so so so adorable! <3
wendipooh13 said…
great mug cups and colors!!!!
Yuki said…
Awe such a sweet sentiment! Love!