Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MFT Challenge & Inspiration: happy birthday





Hello!  So excited to tell you that I'm a March Guest for the MFT Challenge & Inspiration - sketch features!  If you've been following me for awhile, you know how much I love sketches!


Check out this week's sketch:


Such an awesome sketch, here's how I was inspired:


I decided to combine the latest delish color challenge too!



I combined the new LLD Sweet Succulents:

succulents

...and their coordinating Die-namics:




circle

I combined the following cardstock:


gumdrop


sour apple


lemon drop

Make sure you check out the challenge and see how the MFT Design Team was inspired!




21 comments:

  1. Love how you used the sketch and colors here, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for guesting!!
    So LOVE this...it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the felt pots - what a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! Love your take on the sketch and the felt is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a GREAT card Amy! Love your take on the sketch and those colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this!!! LOVING those cacti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome "challenge" card/color card. Fun cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Guest spot for the MFT Challenge, Amy...tell me, how you do it! You are in such demand to be on so many Design teams ~ do you EVER sleep? :-)
    I just love this sketch and really love your sweet succulent card ~ it is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO adorable! Love the succulents and love all those fabulous greens! And seriously, the felt is SUCH a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats my!! LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing!! I LOVE the colors and those succulents look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for guesting and for a two-fer card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the felt planters... great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! I love this!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you combined the succulents with the sketch & colors! I just got this set & can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet and cozy, love the felt pots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card...love your fabulous pots.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~