Ellen Hutson LLC Anniversary: Just Right


Did you hear that Ellen Hutson LLC is celebrating 10 years?!!!  Isn't that awesome?!!!  A super big Congratulations!!!!  They're celebrating with several sales!  The Early Bird gets a great deal!

After 9 am today:


Cyber Monday:


Well, I had to whip up a card for today...I just love the New Essentials by Ellen - Tree Farm set!  I'm smitten with the images...the plaid thermos and the gigantic sizes of the images!


I colored everything with my Zig Clean Color Markers.  Do you notice the smidge of glitter on the trees?


Yay for 10 years!!!!!!  I'm super lucky to live up the road from Ellen's.  EVERYBODY is so nice there...I hope they have fun celebrating today!!!!

Comments

wow!! this is absolutely lovely!!
Wow!!! CONGRATS to her on 10 years!! That is AWESOME!! And I loveeeeeeeeee your card!!!! So FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this adorably sweet little postcard Amy! I especially love the kraft against the white.
Shelly said…
This is sooo CUTE!! Love it!
Karen B. said…
Oh my goodness, this card just oozes cuteness!
Diane Jaquay said…
Such an adorable, cozy little scene you created here, Amy, and I love that you put it on a postcard!!
Julia Aston said…
What a cute Post Card/Card! love those little critters and the fun trailer!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Amy!
I Card Everyone said…
you ARE super duper lucky, and so are we when you use these darling products in such clever ways, amy! LOve that little travel trailer - AND that wonderful postcard!
=]
Cris G. said…
Super cute! Yep, love the big plaid thermos :).
Audrey Pettit said…
Akkk, this is just the cutest card ever, Amy! LOVE that little scene SO much! Just makes me smile with the adorable critters and the giant thermos. And LOVE that postcard background! Wow~
Helen F. said…
Congrats to Ellen for 10 years of wonderful crafting products. Love your FUN card, Amy. The postcard is a perfect BG for sweet scene!
Miriam Prantner said…
These images are so cute and I love that postcard background!