Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Happy November - Warm up with a mug of cider!



Click HERE for the November Reverse Confetti SFYTT!


Happy November!  I'm up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog today.

Check out some of my supplies for today:


Okay, I couldn't wait to ink up the new Essentials by Ellen - Tree Farm stamp set!   Do you spy the glittery hearts?  They are Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - 3D Foam Hearts.  I just added a bunch of Copper and White Glitter.  Each of those sweet woodland creatures are on 3D Foam Squares- White, Regular.


The background has been designed using Ken Oliver Color Burst - Orange.  I used the E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser  to adhere the base panel to my note card.


I trimmed down my card a smidge to accommodate the ears on the bunny.  That guy is a whopping 3.5 inches tall...isn't he just too cute?!

My card was inspired by Essentials by Ellen PIN- Sights Challenge:



along with CAS(E) this sketch:


Thanks for stoppin' by!




Comments

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those critters and the thermos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, soooooo adorable, Amy!! I love those little critters and love the bunny ears poking out the top! Love the sign and glittered heart and that thermos just makes me smile. Seriously love every little thing about this cutie!
Happy Dance said…
Absolutely adorable, Amy. Those images are so cute, and I love those critters and all their accoutrements! Super background with those color bursts, too. Such a fun, fun card!! Have a great Tuesday. Bev
Leigh Penner said…
Very fun take on the sketch, Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
So stinking cute Amy! Love that adorable little plaid thermos!
Celeste Goff said…
So stinking cute Amy! Love that adorable little plaid thermos!
Ashwini Rao said…
Totally adorable!! I love the images and then the background coloring! And the small pieces of texture with the plaids and the glitter hearts - amazing things to bring that brilliant finishing touch! Love it!
I Card Everyone said…
that big bunny IS too cute!!! LOve how you were inspired, and the smooshy-ness of your wonderful backdrop for these darling guys! I HAVE to play, too!!! Thanks for playing cards at CTS...
=]
Cris G. said…
Cuteness overload... an adorable card, Amy!
Vicki Dutcher said…
How adorable is that tiny thermos! Very cute card~
Kelly Griglione said…
Seriously adorable! And I love the inking behind your bunny too!!
Helen Gullett said…
This is super adorable!!!!!