Fusion Card Challenge - 3rd Year Celebration!


I'm so excited!  Becca Cruger invited me to be her Guest Designer for the Fusion Card Challenge!  Fusion is celebrating their 3rd Year of inspiring us and I'm thrilled to be part of the Celebration!!!!


Becca totally knew that the challenge was calling my name!

Here's how I was inspired!


I rotated the sketch and followed it loosely.  Of course that red mug is specifically for the challenge, it's the perfect shape and it is from the STAMPlorations After Coffee set.  The sentiment is from Becca's set, Literary Caffeine-ations.


I had to whip up a green mug too💚  Same two stamp sets, just used a different sentiment.


Make sure you pop over to Becca's blog to see how she was inspired and check out the Fusion Card Challenge blog for the entire Design Team and their guests!

Comments

Lovely cards. Those cups look yummy!
Cheers
Preety
Teresa Doyle said…
LOL. Oh Amy, your cards are fantastic and those sentiments are awesome!
Becca Cruger said…
Amy, thank you for being my guestie! I'm so honored that you said yes and even more honored that you made such kick-a## cards!
Karen B. said…
Uep I can see how you were inspired. :) Fabulous duo of cards.
Lisa Lara said…
Such fun cards Amy.
Two fab cards, so fun and stylish!
Karren said…
Such fabulous cards, Amy! Perfect fusion and those coffee mugs are wonderful! Funnily enough, as soon as I chose that inspiration photo for the challenge, your name popped into my head. Some sort of coffee word association, I guess :)
Linda Callahan said…
That inspiration photo had Amy written all over it! I love your mug cards!
Nora Noll said…
Oh your cards are so FUN!! I LOVE the sentiments on them. Amazing take on the challenge!!
cm said…
Thrilled to bits and pieces that you're playing along with us at Fusion! Your coffee cups: only perfect for this challenge! Love x two!
hugs~c
Michelle Lupton said…
Love your fusion of the sketch and photo - great texture from the wood grain, too!
Lisaerica said…
Great cards Amy! Yes this challenge certainly was right up your alley, lol. Love how you used the wood grain paper and those awesome sentiments. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
None None said…
Fabulous cards, Amy!! Love how you played along with the challenge and used those great mugs. The colors are just fantastic and the sentiments made me laugh! Yesterday was a rough day and I need a laugh this morning to gear up for the day ahead.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the layout it makes the cup just pop
I Card Everyone said…
Loving the woodgrain ... real, or paper? Both darling, amy! It's fun to be on a guest-team with you!
=]
Helen Gullett said…
FAB-ulous cards with those cups, Amy! Totally love how you colored them too!
Kim Heggins said…
Wonderful cards...just love those fabulous sentiments!
Cris G. said…
Ooohhh, super fun set! Love the design!
Lisa said…
Awesome! Love these!
Lyndal said…
So FABulous to see you back as a guestie Amy! LOVE you cup running over too!