PNW Birthday Buddies - Birthday Blog Hop - Happy Birthday Laura!



I'm happily a part of a group of friends that are all from the Pacific Northwest that celebrate each other birthdays!  Today we're celebrating the lovely Laura Norris:  You should have arrived here from the awesome Toni's blog!  If not, start at the beginning which is the Birthday Hostess with the Mostess, Tonya!


I decided to do a tropical theme birthday card for Laura.  She was just recently in Hawaii and who doesn't love Hawaii?


I combined the Essentials by Ellen - Stay Golden with My Favorite Things - Polynesian Paradise.  I love that sentiment from the Stay Golden set.  Do you spy her Golden Pineapple crown?  It's been stamped in Delicata Gold.

Here's the interior, a sentiment from the Polynesian Paradise set:


So Laura and I are weekly walking buddies!  That sentiment is perfect-o!

Laura, I hope you're enjoying the most fabulous Birthday Weekend.  You are the sweetest friend!

My card was inspired by the Ellen Hutson LLC Pin-Sights Challenge:


I was inspired by the colors and the block with the pink + yellow reminded me of tropical goodness!

Next up is the lovely Lisa Lara!

Here's the full listing in case you get lost along the way:

Tonya ( Hostess)
Amy 💚
Kate
Laura (Birthday Girl!) 



Comments

Laurel said…
What a fun card!
Ohhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooooooooo fun! I love love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
I like your mix of stamps!
Toni said…
Laura is going to love this as much as I do!
Laura Norris said…
This is so fantastic Amy! I love that little girl, and the pineapple on the head is such a fun touch! The sentiment inside is perfect! Thank you my friend!!
Shelly said…
Oh so super sweet!
Lynn said…
Ahh! Absolutely adorable! I'm sure she loved it!
This is really great, Amy! And can't believe how fitting your sentiment is. So lucky for each of you that you can meet for weekly walks! She will love it to commemorate her bday and recent trip!
Teresa Doyle said…
A sweet card Amy. I love the stamps/theme, its perfect after her vacation. The sentiment is fitting as well by the sounds of thing. A great card Amy! Happy Birthday to Laura!
Vicki Dutcher said…
She is so cute love the fun new graphic too ☺
I Card Everyone said…
this little Polynesian pretty is doing a great balancing act, amy! How fun to celebrate with your fabulous friends!
=]
Stacy Sheldon said…
This is so fun Amy, Love the colors
Kim Heggins said…
This is the sweetest birthday card...love that crown!
Miriam Prantner said…
Perfect combination of stamps. Love this!
Lisa Lara said…
Gorgeous card Amy. I love the pineapple on her head and love the inside!
Cris G. said…
Super adorable... love the combination of stamps!