Donut know...



Happy Sunday!  Hope you are having a magnificent weekend!  Yesterday our crafty group got together and this is the Make 'n Take that I brought:



I was suppose to have it finished and ready on Friday but time got away from me so I whipped it up on Saturday morning :)  Thankfully I had a Close to My Heart - Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Kit.  Unfortunately, these are no long available but the stamps, dies and washi still are!

All the patterned paper, stamps + washi is CTMH but here are the inks I used:

sentiment:  Hero Arts Mulled Wine
donut:  Hero Arts Soft Vanilla, Fresh Ink Grapefruit + Hero Arts Tide Pool

My card was loosely inspired by THIS.



Comments

Karen B. said…
Such a fun and sweet design!
Anonymous said…
Oh, it is just the sweetest card! Pity the papers are not available.. they look so scrumptious!! Love this fun card, Amy!
xx Ashwini
Soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helen F. said…
Fun card, Amy! I might intentionally forget someone's birthday just to use this cute stamp set ;-)
DIANA L. said…
So super cute Amy, I love the sugar rush set. The hero arts inks go very well. Have a safe memorial day my friend
Hetty said…
Such a sweet birthday card, Amy.
Cris G. said…
It's a fun and yummy card!