Reverse Confetti: You're the Berry Best!





We're having another warm summer in the pacific northwest although as I type this post up it is overcast...I LOVE days like today.  I'm definitely a fair weather girl, that's why I've always loved the pacific northwest but the summers are getting warmer around here (sigh).

One of the things I love about the summer is all the delicious fruit.  I'm a professed fruitarian.  As I work on moving towards being dairy free, I do love treats that are healthy and lactose free.


The new Reverse Confetti Berry Sweet is such a CUTE set!  I used the confetti cuts on felt I had in my stash.  The sentiment is from the Berry Sweet stamp set.  

It seems that I'm on an aqua kick, can't get enough of that color.  My card uses the Reverse Confetti Iced Aqua and RC Aqua.






 I was inspired by Sketch Saturday:





Comments

Lydia Lee said…
Loving the colors and strawberries! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for the inspiration! ❤️
Cris G. said…
Adorable card in Summer colors, Amy!
In the past few months/year I've been hearing a lot about the benefits of a dairy free diet, especially for not so young people like myself, but I don't know how I will "survive" without my morning cereals... :). Being a fruitarian is good :)!
Billie A said…
Yum love strawberries and this card is so cute. Great summer card.
Adorable! LOVING those strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
I could go for a sorbet right now ... give me berry's all day long! and this berry sweet card!
=]
Happy Dance said…
I'd give anything to eat a giant bowl of strawberries, or raspberries, or cherries...(can't though as they are migraine triggers for me, boohoo!!!) Your card is the next best sweet taste of them, however! Darling card. LOVE those aqua blues and the felt for their 'caps.' Hope you're enjoying your day. : ) Bev
ginadapoohcards said…
Love your card! It is painful living in the pacific northwest and being allergic to strawberries, but every year I indulge in one Bugerville treat and deal with the horrible itching and it is so worth it!
Kim Heggins said…
Adorable...love your sweet berries!
Karen B. said…
I adore the bold colors and use of cardstock here!
HeatherB said…
Love the bright colors!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!